Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2016
Country
US
State
MI
Hi my name is Sue and i am new to the forum.Wanted to say hello and any help would be appreciated. Thanks

hi! im new too, dx about a month ago

Hi to both of you and welcome :)

Please feel free to post questions and start new threads. This is a friendly group. I have learned a lot here over the last 18 months or so.

Hi Sue(and Leona and DK),

I am also in Michigan, north of Detroit. I am new here too and newly diagnosed (Fibro) in July 2016, though I've been sick for years. Also have anemia, pernicious anemia, vitamin D deficiency, migraines, vertigo, GERD, and chronic fatigue. Sure I'm forgetting some diagnosis, but I can't think what it is. The fibro fog is enough to make me want to jump off the Ambassador Bridge ;) Welcome and hope we can help each other, even if it's just a shoulder to cry on.

Hi guys,
I hope you find some answers to the questions you might have. This forum has really helped me. You can search threaded discussions to get some advise. The biggest thing I found is that you are not alone. The people in this forum feel the same things you do and are truly trying to help each other. Gentle hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back