Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MT
I am a 42 year old who started having a bunch of symptoms last year. I started having bad and frequent headaches, pain in back, shoulders, hips The pain moves around. Also, I had some episodes of bed wetting at night- this was so humiliating to me.... my primary Doctor suspects that I have fibromyalgia and now finally I'm going to have an appointment with a rheumatologist this week.Does these symptoms sound like fibromyalgia? Also I'm wondering if anyone else has had bed wetting? Great to be here and thanks

Hi NorthBear, welcome to the forum. I had not heard of bed wetting but hopefully your doctor appointment helps in tracking down the problem. If I were you I would buy some adult pull-up underware to wear at night until you get some answers. Is there any chance you might have a urinary infection? I have had a few spells of thinking I was not going to make it to the bathroom in time and so I wore Poise pads for a few days and then the problem seemed to stop for some odd reason. I think anything is possible with fibro. Many people experience spells like MS, only they don't have MS. So I wish you the best of luck with your doctor and take time to read though the forum as we might have some information helpful to you. Please join in and post some questions or answers, as we all love to share our experiences in hopes it helps someone else.

I havent had anything close to bed wetting but i do get bladder and pelvic flares that are extremely painful and constant weeing up to 30 times a day.....infact all the symptoms of infection but no infection and sharp burning pain that stays for days all over that area and down my thighs.

Then it stops or reduces randomly and comes back when ever it fancies. When its at its worse i do have less control and when i need to go i need to go with a feeling if i dont i will have an accident.....it's all related to over active nerves and our fibro muscle weakness and pain...seems fibro knows no bounds as i didnt get this symptom until 2 years into fibro and had never even had a UTI or any problems pre fibro.

However that doesnt mean there isnt another reason for actual bed wetting..it could even be the stress of your situation...maybe best to see urologist to discuss the whole thing. There are many new treatments now that may help you a lot.

Good Luck

I had over active bladder.it was hell.i do believe fibro didn't help.but I was under a lot of stress at the time.i also cut salt out of my diet.nothimg out of a tin.and that did help a lot.
I take it u have been look at for an infection.

Hi northbear

Sorry I can't shed any light on your urinary symptoms, I just wanted to say hi & welcome to the forum ��

Be careful not to chalk everything up to fibromyalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back