New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

KatieLynn is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Portland
State: Maine
Diagnosed: 07/2017
Interest: I am interested in learning about Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
KatieLynn is on a distinguished road
Default New member

Hi. I am Katie. Newly diagnosed and new to the forum. I was also newly diagnosed with high cholesterol and put on a low carb diet. I am finding it difficult how to eat well for both conditions. It is not even 6 pm here and I feel ready for bed. I hate the pain along with the fatigue. Thanks for letting me vent a little.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:27 AM #2 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New member

Welcome !
I'm doing mostly low carbs diet too , by mostly I mean less processed carbs . Nice try meet you
Old 08-22-2017, 11:03 AM #3 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: somewhere
State: anywhere
Diagnosed: 01/2008
diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome, we look forward to hearing more about you..vent as much as you like or ask questions any time.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:27 PM #4 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

PainArtist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PainArtist Send a message via MSN to PainArtist Send a message via Yahoo to PainArtist
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Spring Lake
State: MI
Diagnosed: 10/2010
PainArtist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PainArtist Send a message via MSN to PainArtist Send a message via Yahoo to PainArtist

Hi, Katie,
I'm also new to the forum today. I've never joined a forum before, so I'm sure I'll make lots of rookie mistakes. You mentioned high cholesterol--wondering what others think of the connection between high cholesterol and Fibro. I know inflammation plays a role in both. Apologies if this has already been covered in other discussion threads.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM #5 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainArtist View Post
Hi, Katie,
I'm also new to the forum today. I've never joined a forum before, so I'm sure I'll make lots of rookie mistakes. You mentioned high cholesterol--wondering what others think of the connection between high cholesterol and Fibro. I know inflammation plays a role in both. Apologies if this has already been covered in other discussion threads.
Talk about mistake I just made one below ( thanks to auto correct) but I'm trying to correct it as much as i could . I personally think that any imbalance problem in our body can easily contribute to fibro pains regardless cause fibromyalgia is very hypersensitive.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:34 AM #6 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Mosey is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Glasgow
State: Scotland
Diagnosed: 05/2017
Mosey is on a distinguished road

Hi All

I am also new to the forum and have just recently been diagnosed with fibro. I also have arthritis in my hands, feet and lower back, which doesn’t help! My doctor referred me to a ‘pain management’ clinic where the consultant reassured me that I would get as much support as possible to help me manage the pain. Have any of you been to a pain managment clinic and if so does it makes a difference?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Closed Thread

Tags
bed, cholesterol, conditions, diet, fatigue, how to, new member, newly diagnosed, pain, vent