New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

pshugs is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Diagnosed: 01/1998
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
pshugs is on a distinguished road
Default New here but old to fibromyalgia

I just found this support group and I look forward to talking to others that have fibromyalgia. I have had it for a long time. Before it was even acknowledged there was such a thing. But it has only been recently that I meet someone that had it as well. I have so many questions especially for those that have had it for along time as well. I was diagnosed around 15-20 years ago. It doesn’t seem the right time frame but I think that is about right. I would love to know when everyone has been diagnosed?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:20 AM #2 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New here but old to fibromyalgia

like on my profile , my final official dianosed was 2012 not that long ago but it started getting very bad at 2010.

Long before that I had been having lots of symptoms that may have been or contributed to it but as my suspicious grew I never act or get it diagnosed. Since was was hyper active person before 2010. After 2010 I suddenly turned in different , the tatally opposite of who I was, plus many other tramatic events added up. So out of desperation thought that I was dying , I was no longer stubborn like I was enough to go through with all dianosed I could gets my hands or body on. And here I am.

Welcome pshugs
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipnatee N For This Useful Post:
pshugs (11-10-2017)
Closed Thread

Tags
fibromyalgia, questions, support