Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1998
Country
US
State
Kansas
I just found this support group and I look forward to talking to others that have fibromyalgia. I have had it for a long time. Before it was even acknowledged there was such a thing. But it has only been recently that I meet someone that had it as well. I have so many questions especially for those that have had it for along time as well. I was diagnosed around 15-20 years ago. It doesn’t seem the right time frame but I think that is about right. I would love to know when everyone has been diagnosed?

like on my profile , my final official dianosed was 2012 not that long ago but it started getting very bad at 2010.

Long before that I had been having lots of symptoms that may have been or contributed to it but as my suspicious grew I never act or get it diagnosed. Since was was hyper active person before 2010. After 2010 I suddenly turned in different , the tatally opposite of who I was, plus many other tramatic events added up. So out of desperation thought that I was dying , I was no longer stubborn like I was enough to go through with all dianosed I could gets my hands or body on. And here I am.

Welcome pshugs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back