Old 11-07-2018, 10:29 PM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

whiteraven is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Florence
State: KY
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
whiteraven is on a distinguished road
Unhappy New Here - Symptoms but No Diagnosis

I've been in a lot of pain for...forever, it seems. None of my doctors have treated it like it was significant - told me to take Tylenol or Advil and it should improve. It doesn't. I have osteoarthritis and spinal issues, but this pain is not in my joints. I have several spots that are tender to touch - it feels a little like bruising when I press on it. Lately I just hurt all over.

A few years ago I was diagnosed with costochondritis, so I have a LOT of ribcage and sternum pain, as well.

I also have depression and PTSD. The pain makes the depression a lot worse (which I didn't think was possible) and I think I'm worried that I'll never feel ok again. The only thing that really helps is massage - myofascial release - and now my sleep issues are a lot worse, too.

Really just here because I don't have anywhere else to go and I thought I'd see if anything sounded familiar among the stories.
whiteraven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
depression, diagnosis, doctors, massage, no diagnosis, pain, sleep, symptoms, worried