DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
NY
Hi
I have been diagnosed with fibro since 2013, sometimes i feel that there r bugs crawling under my skin in my legs, hands and face. This feeling is quite annoting and scary at the same time.
Do you suffer from this??

Heya Fighter. Yes, I know that feeling. I have found myself at times swatting at nothing, and other times, I have ignored it, thinking it's my body only to find a critter on me :D I think they are just micro twitches in the muscles, at least that what it seems like to me.

Yep, I know that one!
I only get it in my legs, but it feels as though I am covered with tiny ants who are biting me.
Believe it or not, I have found that using a TENS machine helps quite a bit with this. Nothing else does.

I wonder if cold water would help??

I wonder if cold water would help??
I tried that, and it never helped me, but everyone is different, so I say keep trying everything until you find what works. I think use of a TENS machine is kind of counter-intuitive because the TENS produces a mile electric shock kind of feeling and you'd think it would make it worse. but for me, it makes it better and can, if I leave it on long enough at a low level, actually make the bugs-under-skin go away entirely. Until they come back .

Hi,
I too have this feeling of bugs crawling. I have it mostly in my face and head but do get the sensation of it in other parts of my body. It drives me crazy! It's terrible! I take a CBD 25 mg capsule for it and a Vitamin B complex. It helps but doesn't take it entirely away. If you should find something that works please share it and Sunkacola I will have to try the Tens unit...

Yes, I’ve had this too, in my arms and back and scalp. It’s truly maddening and I feel like I’m losing my mind when it happens. I’ve thought about getting a TENS unit for awhile, but now I’m definitely getting one.

Yes, I’ve had this too, in my arms and back and scalp. It’s truly maddening and I feel like I’m losing my mind when it happens. I’ve thought about getting a TENS unit for awhile, but now I’m definitely getting one.
I really hope it helps! Let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back