Looking for alternatives that work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that keeping check on my overall health is very beneficial. I stick to a plant-based diet and I have eliminated processed foods. I also found a hot bath soak from Natural Kuhn Remedies that helps so much with my pain when I have flare ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elainelee , what is in Khan remedies? maybe there’s a version over here we only have a Holland and Barrett for natural health products where I live , thanks,

Auriel, it's a company in Louisiana USA that makes their own formulas called Kuhn Remedies. They may be able to ship internationally if you ask them, there's a contact form on their website.

Cool, ok , thank you , I’m really new to ordering from abroad , I ordered 1st time ever something called heal and soothe last week from Texas , I’ll have a little look online find out more about it , thanks again 😊

Elainelee , what is in Khan remedies? maybe there’s a version over here we only have a Holland and Barrett for natural health products where I live , thanks,
Auriel, it's a company in Louisiana USA that makes their own formulas called Kuhn Remedies. They may be able to ship internationally if you ask them, there's a contact form on their website.

I just had a look at their website! They sell bath salt blends that say they can be used for fibromyalgia - with pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salts (magnesium!) and essential oils. Auriel, you can definitely get Epsom salts at Holland and Barratt, and they are popular for fibro pain.

Elainelee, does the tub say which essential oils are in the products you're using? I'd be curious!

Good stuff , I never thought of epsom salts being used for fibro? , I did used to put Himalayan salts in my bath but it was on the advise from spiritualist’s as a good way to cleanse the aura 😁 I’m curious what essentials oils are in them too , I like things like that

It helps me a lot, it's really soothing when I'm flaring

It just says that it's a proprietary blend... all I know is I love it lol
Ahhh, a secret recipe! I'll have to just keep experimenting...

I never thought of epsom salts being used for fibro?
If you Google it, you'll see a lot of recommendations and a few studies. My understanding is that its value is in the ease with which magnesium is absorbed through the skin. Magnesium deficiencies are apparently common in fibro sufferers, and espom salts are reported to be able to reduce soreness, although results vary!

Well it’s coming in with me either way 🧂 🛁

There are quite a few essential oils that give relief. I've been using them for 8 years now. When I couldn't get out of bed for eight weeks I read about them. Thats how I started
making pain lotion that works.
There's even 3 oils that when mixed together make what they call a Morphin bomb.

There are quite a few essential oils that give relief. making pain lotion that works. Morphin bomb.
Ooh, hadn't heard of that one yet, does sound interesting: majoram, lemongrass, frankincense I've read make up the Morphine bomb, can be used in capsules or topically. Please share more of your experiences and infos! :)

• 5 drops Copaiba
  • 5 drops Frankincense
  • 5 drops Balsam Fir
This is in my lotion along with rose geranium for burning pain, lavender, vanilla for muscle spasms, vetiver because another lady told me it helped her fibro, myrrh Anti-inflammatory, arnica pain relief, and ginger (sometimes alone, directly on swelling) and I infuse coconut oil with marijuana.

Seems to help not only myself but friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kels,
sorry you're suffering at the moment. Have you read Sunkonas first forum. I found it extremely helpful. I have found that changing my diet to the Paleo diet, which is all natural foods etc,
has helped me considerably.
i also found that by checking vitamin pills, some had more effect than others, due to their content. I am in my 70s and was determined to try any thing to improve my health. I take naps when I'm exhausted, I only take pain medication when I cannot stand the pain any more, as I found it clouded my head even more.
i hope you find you find the right recipe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back