L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Lyndsey,
    Read you post and saw it was closed but was wondering how you are doing?
    I had the same scenario and one just has to have thick skin.
    Hope you are doing better.
    Ron
    Hi Lindsey!

Hope this comes to you privetly, I should post this under complain. Well I'll warn you now if you don't read this, your forgiven. :).

THIS LAST COUPLE WEEKS HAS BEEN SO FRUSTRAITING. WE WERE HELP ING A CLOSED FRIEND I'LL CALL HER ROSE AND HER HUBBY I'LL CALL THORNS.

SO WE HELP ED ROSE AND THORNS MOVE IT TOOK 3 DAYS NOT BAD. BUT THE FRUSTRAITING PART WAS, HE REALLY
    PUT ON A SHOW, EVEN PICK ING THING UO ON HIS KNEES, HE DOESN'T EVEN DO THAT HERE AT HOME. I HAD A FOG MO MOMENT, IT WAS BREAK FACE , I WAS LOOK ING UP TO A TV IN THE LOBBY, AND I Saw a warning about a storm, I made a comment, and The Husband said "that's on the bottom readout. With sarcasum. Then My Sister said" what happened to you?
    Well I didn't converse on that subject because it wasn't the place to do it. I filled her in, a little about fibro, some she had heard of.
    Good Morning,
    How are you? I watched my lovely Grand babes overnight. Now I'm set back and in bed. But....it was all worth it.
    Hello Lyndsey,
    I really need someone right now.
    I am so tempted to climb in bed and pull the covers over my head and hide. I. On my 4th dr. In one clinic after another. Well with my memory being as it is, I forgot to make a monthly appointment so now I will be without for a week. I finally found someone that will work with me,and now this. I GO ING TO SCREAM! Which is not like me.
    Yes me too! I actually find the messaging / visitor messaging a little confusing lol... Im not sure if there is instant messaging still trying to figure that out. Will let you know if I do.

Good thoughts and health back to you as well. :)
    I'm trying to navigate around here to.
    I really don't know what I would have done without the support here.
    I Just figured out how to add frinds. Is there instant messaging here?

Well.....blessings and good health to us all.
    Hi there, yes I am new I joined last week.. Thanks so much for your message. I am so glad I found this site and should have done this long ago. Its a relief to talk to people in similar situations. Hope you are doing well :)

Lyndsey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back