Lana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Lana Sorry haven't messaged in a while. Just wondering how you are doing with your disability claim? My seems to have stalled. I keep phoning them about it but they say that there is a huge backlog and they will get to it when they can. Hope all is going well for you.
    Tina
    Yes, Lana, I have bad knee pain, too. My right knee on the inside is the worse. It give out and I can't put weight on it sometimes. I'm with you. I'm 40 and I feel 80 sometimes. My X-rays showed minimal Osteoarthritis in my knees. Left worse than right and it's my right that gives me trouble. Dr. told me the fibro was probably causing the pain and not the osteoarthritis since it's in an early stage. Since I've been on Cyclobenzaprine, surprisingly, my knee pain is much better than it was. It was almost daily and not it's only bad once in a while.
    Does anyone out there have really bad knee pain, I am having alot of trouble walking due to the pain in front and back of both knees. sometimes my one knee gives out and I'm scared of falling. I really hope this goes away soon because I'm getting scared, I'm only 48 and I feel 78
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back