P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, new here,
    I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the one I cant forgive. I have been diagnosed with fibro at 27 and I am now 54 years old. For a few years I could barely walk, had to take the handicap bus to go to my doctor's appointments. Back then I had a partner that brought a good amount of income. But he never did understand my crying, anger and pain and left. I went on a strict detox herbal program the pain slowly went away. My doctor told me I was in remission. I have had some flare ups throughout the years. 2 months ago it came back in full force.

I need quietness, meditation, some light streching exercises. Cannot for the life of me go walking at times as the pain is to strong.

Sylvie xox
    A new member,

I find myself fortunate to be on disability as the stress of working ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma of sexual aggressions and more pain.

I have been diagnosed with fibro at 27 years old and I am now 54 years old. For a few years I could barely walk, had to take the handicap bus to go to my doctor's appointments. Back then I worked on a contractual basis and I just stopped accepting contracts. Of course I had a partner that brought a good amount of income. But he never did understand my crying, anger and pain and he ended up leaving me.

I have had some flare ups throughout the years but 2 months ago it came back in full force. No longer the remission my doctor taught.

Again, I need quietness, meditation. Cannot for the life of me go walking at times as the pain is worse the next morning.

I understand pain and the anger, desperate feelings it leaves us with.

Sylvie xox
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back