J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi - I've just been diagnosed with Fibro today - although have had it for over 10 years - looking back at all the data. I'm good with managing the pains but really struggling with my brain. Cant concentrate, think, and have virtually no short term memory - even for the fun things. I was fainting and have been off work the last 1.5 weeks. I'm keen to try to get back to work but I do a senior business role and my performance is really impacted by my inability to get my brain to work.

Does anyone have any tips, or guides they have used on the road to getting this under control and back to work functioning great?
    Rheumatologist recommended hypnotherapy - said I will be great and see massive difference after that. Its booked for this coming Wednesday but I'm a bit unsure … Has anyone else used this approach and did it work ? (what did they do - if you don't mind me asking)

Any advice, experience shared would be so appreciated.

:)
    J
    joy
    will be very interested in how mthismworks. It frustrates me and my family. Not the same mom or grandma
    P
    Prchrsgirl
    I'm not me anymore either :(
    Louisa199
    Louisa199
    I’m the same I want to cook the meals I enjoyed cooking playing with my grandsons but I am glad I now know what’s happening to my body
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back