J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• I have learned not to fight against FM so much, and I just try to go with the flow.
    the worst part of FM for me is the lack of sleep. it seems, I wake up feeling just as tired as I was when I went to sleep. the lack of sleep makes all the other symptoms worse.
    accepting the changes we have to make in our lives because of FM, but still not liking it. "that which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    I am wondering how many are on some type of pain killer ? I was prescribed Tridural. the doctor told me it wasn't a narcotic, and I use a low dose. the Tridural seems to work a little at least it takes the edge off the pain.
    is anyone using cannabis for the symptoms ? the first use of cannabis legally was for FM.
    E
    EdTechMommy
    I have been on Cymbalta and Gabapentin for about 4 years. They used to control my flairs, daily fibro pain, and Rheumatoid Arthritis pain fairly well, until RA and Osteoarthritis became worse. Now I'm in so much pain that it has become unbearable! I'm getting ready to have Radiofrequency ablation (or RFA). It's a procedure used to temporarily burn the nerves pressing against the spine to reduce pain.
    E
    EdTechMommy
    It's supposed to last from 6 - 18 months; the nerves eventually grow back. I am so ready for relief! Has anyone had anything like this done? Regular pain injections did nothing for me.
    J
    james192
    Yikes ! hope it works. you must have gone through the steroid injections already for Arthritis. hoping for a resolution to the pain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back