F
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi fem fatigued. I am a physician and starting a soon-to-be-released podcast on fibromyalgia. I have been looking for content that appeals to those with fibromyalgia. I came across your post and am interested in using it as a discussion starting point. Your story is all too common which inspired me to write my book and now start a podcast from a physicians perspective. I would love to hear back from you.
    Hi fem I saw something today that might interest you christalrosepaul, nrb,1sweed and anyone on the forum from america ,it’s a YouTube ad from a dr called Brian paris, he’s made anti inflammatory supplements containing proteolytic enzymes (an enzyme that lessons after 25)that protects the stomach to stop foods affecting the joints causing chronic pain , it’s called heal n soothe
    F
    femfatigued
    @Auriel I am not sure why, but this site hasn't been notifying me that I had messages. I've had a crazy week, so probably wouldn't have been here much anyway. Wednesday night I had a really bad night and had some weird sh+t going on and ended up calling in Thurs and Fri. I went to the dr. Friday and she thinks I might be hyperglycemic. Feeling a little better today. How have you been?
    Auriel
    Auriel
    Oh I hope your and they get you sorted. Yeah I just wanted to tell you about dr Brian Paris heal n soothe I just found it an interesting YouTube video (aw you got enough going on) I’m ok for the minute .💕
    Auriel
    Auriel
    @femfatigued dooi said that you haven’t got email notification enabled so that might be why you weren’t getting notifications 🌲 🐿 🌲
    F
    femfatigued
    @Auriel Hi! I am ok. Just feel like crap. First day I have been to work in a week and a half, but having side effects from meds making me loopy/tired. It's the 4 month anniversary of my mom's death today so there's that added in. I just want to go home and go to bed. How are you doing?
    Auriel
    Auriel
    I’m ok woke up with migraine again its gone now but fatigue just started up again this relationship with fibromyalgia has gone on too long I think I’m gonna divorce it !😀
    Auriel
    Auriel
    Hi @femfatigued, i thought you’d left the forum! I read a message saying you’d not been notified and yeah I think there’s a bit of an issue going on there with them, maybe send dooi a pm ( I might do it) x x x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back