Momzilla
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Hi, I'm Notsogrimreaper - 52 years, young mom to 4 girls , avid motorcycle rider, painter. we seem to have a lot in common. We should chat sometime. I'm new too so haven't made any friends here yet.
    Momzilla
    Momzilla
    Hi notsogrimreaper. Im really new here too. Thanks for reaching out. Sure I'd love to chat. What do you paint?
    Momzilla
    Momzilla
    I've been catching up on post and saw you asked what I ride. I couldn't reply because the blog was shut down. I ride a 2015 ninja 300
    But sadly haven't even gotten that bike past the break in. Got pregnant in 2016 and since my daughter was born maybe rode it 2-3 times. Doesn't exactly have a car seat. Plus I don't really have free time.
    Hi

I am fibrosaurus. How are you doing? I like your positive attitude with this disorder of ours.
    Reactions: DebMarPir
    Momzilla
    Momzilla
    Hi Fibrosaurus, thanks for reaching out. I'm totally new to a forum. I don't even have a Facebook. Lol
    I struggle quite a bit, and have gone through some horrific things this year. Was at an all time low when I joined. I don't want to be a downer to others. I can't contribute all the awesome facts like Jemima and others so I try to use humor.
    Have you been on the forum for long?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back