Jemima
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Hi @Jemima
    Your absence is felt on the forum. I hope you're doing OK lovely lady. Just been reading back through some of your profile posts, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your dog. It sounds like you have been up against it of late 😕
    Right now I feel I am in a flair because I have been moving things around remodeling my home and at school too. My legs ache so much. I also have cramping in my legs and feet too.As I am writing this my shins are so sore down them and I feel tingling down the back of my legs off I take a really good multi-vitamin every day and I just started Magnesium Complex .I would be interested in what you take daily.
    Have a nasty throat infection at the moment, triggered by the Saharan dust storm that hit Europe last week - it was a little crazy here! Please excuse the radio silence. Feeling cruddy 🤒
    Sabina
    Sabina
    I'm sorry you're not feeling good & I hope you get better real soon.
    Have you ever tried Throat Coat tea by Traditional Medicines? We recommend it to our patients when they have sore throats. It's best if you steep it for minutes to get the full effect of the Marshmallow Root (that coats the throat) with some good honey.

Take care Jemima!
    Reactions: Jemima
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you!
    C
    Con
    I hope you are feeling better.
    I am very new here.... but you have already been such a huge help ! I am sorry to hear if you are going through a (particularly) bad time.
    Reactions: Auriel and Jemima
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Hi Tiny horses,

That is a wonderful thing to read! I try to say helpful things, and I'm so glad you're finding value - this forum's a pretty epic place to land for us fibromites!

Thanks for the kind words, too. I had a real rough patch at the start of the year, but I'm doing much better now. I wish you nothing but the best :giggle:
    1Debra
    1Debra
    Jemima
    I am glad you are doing much better!
    I hope you stay that way for a long, long time 🤗
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you, Debra. I hope the same for you too!
    I'm so grateful for you all - thank you 🙏
    • Love
    Reactions: JayCS
    1Debra
    1Debra
    I appreciate what you write! It helps with other possibilities!
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you, 1Debra!
    Auriel
    Auriel
    I wondered where you’d gone Jemima, I was noticing posts, then more posts but no Jemima????I thought it was weird so I had a look by here to see, now I found out why,
    🤒🤗🧡
    Reactions: JayCS
    Had a bit of a mental health crash - still here, but focusing on self-care for a while. Happy New Year everyone x
    Reactions: Auriel
    S
    sunkacola
    I've been a bit worried about you, Jemima. Figured you were having a tough time, and I am sorry to hear I was right. Take care of yourself. You are highly valued on this forum (and, no doubt, in other areas of your life as well!).
    Auriel
    Auriel
    I agree with sunkacola in that you are valued very much on the forum, I only just read this as I also had a depression crash about six weeks ago too (lasted 5 weeks it was horrible) glad your feeling better + thank you for new year wishes 💐🥰 👌🏻
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you both! I'm working through sorting myself out, and will be back on here when I trust my brain a little better! Still a bit of a hill to climb, but I'm damn stubborn, so will top out eventually ⛰️

Auriel, I'm sorry to hear you had a tough patch too. Wishing you well 💐💐💐
    Hello I’m ok thanks jem’s 🙂 + you have these two 🎁🎁cos it’s coming up to 🎄 and your 🎂
    ⭐💜⭐
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you! I like getting older because - here comes my dark humour - either things will get better, or I'll be closer to the finish line 😂
    Sending the warmest greetings ⛄⛄⛄
    Auriel
    Auriel
    I like the day you were born = very good day imo x x x
    Jemima
    Jemima
    The decorations are my favourite part 😊
    Jemima, you ok? just noticed you’ve not been on as much as usual (I thought we’d been missing each other at different times) I’ve not been on as much either (regular flare ups, dr thinks cold weathers worsened it) anyway I hope you’ll be better soon (if your not very well) ok bye for now 🧡🌟💜
    • Love
    • Sad
    Reactions: Jemima and JayCS
    Jemima
    Jemima
    I'm back! I'm sorry, fab ones. Everything got waaaaay too much for me for a little bit there, but I'm getting through it! It means the world that you checked in. Thank you 🌼🌼🌼
    J
    JayCS
    💐 - I can imagine. Please take your time, don't pressure yourself, we'd rather wait and have a bit of you than never again thru overload...
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you - that's so appreciated 😊
    I didn't know people had profiles to view. Or post to. Ugh if this forum was a paint brush I could figure it out. And paint you something pretty Jemima. I hope you're doing ok.
    Jemima
    Jemima
    This flare kicked off when my dog died a few weeks ago, and I haven't quite gotten a handle on it yet. Too much work and a lot in the air at the moment doesn't help, but I'm just leaning into the idea that with the right approach, eventually my body will swing back in a friendlier direction! How about you? Have you got any clues as to what's triggering you?
    Momzilla
    Momzilla
    I thought you were going to say that. I hope you took or will take some personal time for yourself.
    Winter is triggering all my skin issues.
    Jemima
    Jemima
    I'm taking today off! That's as good as it gets at the moment, but that's ok. Ah, cold weather makes it worse? I'm sorry - I wish there was an obvious answer that would help 😖
    Hi jem’s im ok no nausea, I am struggling a bit with something but it’s more the content of the course I’m doing + It can get quite dark and triggering)but thanks for asking, hope your ok too. 💜🖤💜
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Taking on our triggers head-on can be so hard - major warrior mode required, but also the right to be so proud of the achievement. Good luck with it ✨
    I'm OK, the usual ups and downs, but all good in the hood 🏡
    Jemima
    Jemima
    If you ever want to talk, you can always send me a DM!
    Watching all the kindness bouncing around on this forum! So many people battling and still finding the mojo to reach out and catch each other 💎
    There's a flare in the air this week. Keep trying to evade the dastardly fiend, but so far it's outfoxing me :rolleyes: Ice packs at the ready.
    D
    Davidh31
    Thanks for taking the time to write me a thoughtful reply to my first thread. I'm in a horrible place right now and I don't have it in me to write a proper reply but I wanted you to know it meant a lot to me.
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Thank you, David. I totally get you not replying, so don't worry about that! Your message means a lot to me too. Stay in touch any time, and stick with us - it's going to be worth it 🌤️
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back