J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Jaycs, what do you use as a protein instead of dairy? I don’t know if I wanna eat eggs anymore? do you take vitamins or stock up on seeds and nuts instead? 🌊🐳🌊
    Auriel
    Auriel
    Jaycs, I’ve got more curiosity questions for you (you did say I can ask loads soooo) what do you take as a fish substitute for iodine ? do you take kelp or cod liver oil/vegan capsules? do you use flaxseeds and linseeds? Also when you reminding me of r.a.t.m other stuff I used to listen to clicked into my mind so I’ve been listen to skunk anansie all morning cleaning the house ( it helped motivate me) so ta
    😁👍🏻🎶
    J
    JayCS
    Hey again - too much I is bad, too. Mine seems OK. Also it's recommendable to lower it with tendency to Hashimoto/hypothyroidism. Corn salad and broccoli are things I eat anyway, if it were low I'd add kelp/algae. Flaxseeds/linseeds set my IBSD off, so I don't use them or their oil. Canola oil for salad, olive oil for cooking. Keep 'em comin' :p Skunk's great, motivation's great!
    Reactions: Auriel
    Auriel
    Auriel
    Cool 😎👍🏻⭐
    Wow, the 1st Pfizer (Nov 30th) has really screwed me up: day #5, & no end. But better than hospital. Still haven't adjusted emotionally tho: Distracting = looking away, dulling myself, rather than looking upwards & enjoying. OK, for a while, but the quicker I can free myself, the better. Maybe try doing something resting but (even more) useful now.
    J
    JayCS
    Thanks! 🤗 Yeah, a bit... :rolleyes: - managed to do some strenuous short yardwork yesterday without backlash. But still mainly resting/typing all day... You still continually better too, I hope...?
    Jemima
    Jemima
    Still not so great, but have the opportunity to slow down on work for a few days, so that should help! May we all be on the up ✨
    J
    JayCS
    Good, yeah. Going slow. Table tennis 4 games today was painfully strenuous, so the way up is slower than it seemed. Yup, let's keep on going.
    Reactions: Jemima
    Hey JayCS, I noticed that your wisdom was missing in the forum over the last few days, so thought I'd check in! Hope all is OK :cool:
    J
    JayCS
    Jem, I hope you're doing well now? 🤩 As I'm so occupied juggling the 28+ supps at the mo, I'll just keep you updated like this. NADH is still good, but for me not to be taken daily, I crashed a bit for a few days; but found a user confirming that... so trying it more on demand every few days now.
    Reactions: Jemima
    Jemima
    Jemima
    That sounds very interesting indeed! We'll done for finessing it.
    I'm frustratingly in a boat load of pain at the moment, but just trying you maneuver things so it all calms down again. Where there's a will, there's a way!
    Reactions: JayCS
    J
    JayCS
    Oh dear, yeah, keep/ing (y)at least our spirits up as much as poss! 💪
    Praps similar here, something's still wrong, dunno what (yet?).... bug? winter? supps?...
    Hi, I have been diagnosed with FM for about 10 years now. Just recently I read that Fibromyalgia does not get worse. I think mine has unless I am imaging things. Do you find that your symptoms and other people's has worsened?
    J
    jschneider444
    Hmm. My new rheumy told me fibro CAN get worse over time and she's supposed to be a good doctor. What supps does anyone recommend I take esp for the fatigue which is overwhelming right now from the heatwave here.
    J
    JayCS
    Hi J, in this reply to you a while back I'd listed links for all my supps: Do I keep going to the rheumatologist?
    Have another check which you've already tried and you're very welcome to ask back if you have further questions! 👐
    J
    jschneider444
    Sorry I was redundant and thx for the reference to your supps!
    Reactions: JayCS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back