Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
UK
State
Devon
Hi everyone im new to this page. Im 24 with two beautiful girls and been with there dad for 7 years now. I wS diagnosed around 2 months after having my 2nd child. After a long conversation with my doctor she suspected I may have had it all my life aftef talking about my past. I am really really struggling to come to terms with this diagnosis physically and mentally, its breaking me down I suffer so much with random variety of symptoms day to day I HATE IT! :'( I feel my partner doesn't really understand it, neither do I sometimes. Im on a wack load of medication which I have difficulties taking. I go through stages where I give up and stop taking them until the withdrawals kick in, it's like a vicious circle and it hurts :'( I feel helpless wreck. I struggle to go to sleep at night and wake up in the day, I have no energy, in constant pain, ffrustration because im physically cant do what I used to be able to do, I find it hard to manage day to day things due to the lack of support knowledge and understanding of how I feel despite how many times we talk about it, however I love him and hes a fantastic dad. I could go on and on but even typing this message is hurting my hand. I guess I just feel that no one understands and I just want to cry!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Maybe no one understood you before but here on this forum we all know what your going through and feel your pain. The symptoms of fibro are overwhelming and can cause pain and depression, and be so bad at times that crying seems like the only thing one can do. Please know our members are very supportive and try hard to give honest answers to all questions and provide you with what has worked for them and what has not. That makes you a better informed person and someone who has a place to find new coping skills so that you can manage your health care problems and feel more confident with your decisions.

Take time to read older and also new posts in the different sections of the forum. Join in answering questions and visiting off-topic subjects. We are glad you found us and hope you will come often and not feel so alone now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back