Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Is anyone having the pain of "shards of glass" (atleast that's how i describe it) everywhere on your body especially the shoulders, hips, elbows and thighs, whenever you put any kind of pressure on them (like just a simple touch)?

Yep, I have experienced that.

Is anyone having the pain of "shards of glass" (atleast that's how i describe it) everywhere on your body especially the shoulders, hips, elbows and thighs, whenever you put any kind of pressure on them (like just a simple touch)?
I have experienced very weird pains. Right now I am dealing with both arms feeling like someone has punched the crap out of them even with the slightest touch or pressure.

I have also felt like that. I just wish that I knew what to expect everyday I wake up. Sometimes it's only one particular kind of pain in a "generalized" area, other days it's like "all hell broke loose" in my body.

Aka, pins and needles effect. One of the most common symptoms.

Yes I have it down my arms from my shoulders especially first thing in the morning

It's really painful just to get a hug or even try and get a massage (which I sooo need but I can't stand the pain).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back