Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2020
Country
US
State
ME
Has anyone done HRT to help with the menopause process and if so has it helped at all with any Fibro symptoms?

Hey. Im not quite there yet, but my mom suffers too and only mentioned recently that she had to come off HRT when she was diagnosed around 4 years ago

I have taken oestrogen patches for many years and it has neither helped nor made my pain worse. I did try to stop it a year ago thinking that after 30+ years it was time to stop but my night sweats were unbearable and my endocronogist put me back on it. BTW I have had a hysterectomy and also my ovaries out for the same length of time.Hope this helps

I've been on HRT for 2 yrs now and it has reduced some of my pins and needles and tingling but most definitely not all. I see such a small lessening in my symptoms that I'm considering going off of it.

Thank you all so much! :)

I've been on HRt for a few years now and it helped with night sweats and other menopausal stuff, but I can't say it has made any difference with my fibro - and with the HRT you can still have bleeds, and that causes a lot of inflammation for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back