Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2002
Country
IN
State
WB
I am an old patient of Fibro/ CFS, but my levels of suffering is not very debilitating.

Last few months, I am noticing superficial pain on the back (mostly left), clearly same as mild fibromyalgic pain, whenever I am trying to concentrate, like - doing a bit of complex or analytical work, trying to practice piano or even when trying to meditate (which I have been doing for a long time).

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?

[My disease showed a bit of flaring around February this year, and started with an obscure sub variety of IBS - splenic flexure syndrome. It was I who realised that it is linked to my fibromyalgia and 3 very well qualified doctor friends concurred. I went to my go to drug - amitryptiline and the symtoms subsided to an extent.]

Hi SubirN, I can't tell you why you are experiencing this. but my first suggestion is to examine the environment you are doing these things in to see if there's something that could be triggering the pain.
And examine how you are holding your body during those activities....maybe you are tense in some part of your body? Or the position you sit in is not a good one? What about the chair? How you are holding your neck and head? Where are your feet? Or, or,or? Examine all the factors that you can around each of these and you might find something you can do differently that would help. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back