Millie1994

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hello!
I’m here really as I’m exhausting all options as to what’s going on with me. I’ve previously been diagnosed with ibs and pcos, but over the last 12 months I’ve struggled with many other symptoms. So my doctors are currently investigating my menstal cycle as I haven’t has a period in over a year, I have persistent stomach pains, upper and lower, upper abdomen is usually worse, sort of feels like twisting inside, bloating all over, weight gain, persistent reflux, constant fatigue to the point of being able to go back to sleep literally an hour after waking, but more recently severe muscle pain, only on touch. For example if my press my arms or thighs, just the touch really hurts, along with the back of my ribs and hips, just the touch makes them feel bruised.

I’m exhausted to find out why I feel so unwel,
I’m just waiting on further blood tests from my gp, any advice would be helpful.

Hi Millie,

sorry you are going through this. Can't offer advice, though, since we don't know what is going on with you. Just make sure you have a doctor who listens to you. If someone says it's all in your head, get a new doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back