Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joloveme

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
6/2008
Got new doctor today and he has given back pain pills that other one was going to take away but I was told fm and then had it removed and just put down as pain with no support and that's all they say just pain no reason for 16 years and no hope and told me not to waste money on doctors for help just do lite work and put up with the pain you would not treat an animal like this

Joloveme, I hear you, and am sorry you are going through all of this. I felt like that myself several years ago when I was first getting diagnosed.

I do recommend that you read my post at the very top of the General forum and start doing whatever you can to help yourself to feel better. Unfortunately, it is about 75% up to you to do the things that will help you.

I decided back then that if I waited for the doctors to do something that really helped me, I'd wait my whole life. The whole thing sucks, but if you work on doing what you can for yourself, it will refocus your energy. That's what I did and the fact is it changed my life for the better.

And of course you can still come here and vent!

May I just say "Doctors SUCK"
Awww, I feel better now. Do not expect help! I was left in very bad pain for over a year had mri, cat, ultrasound. Nothing until I had to go to ER in the middle of the pandemic! They found a 14 cm kidney stone. We here in Nevada have the WORST doctors in the world!
So I try every natural treatment I can find. I use RSO, edibles and juice the leaves (great for arthritis)

Good luck and gentle hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back