Not open for further replies.

notsogrimreaper

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2018
Country
US
I have a question regarding bra's has anyone any recommendations for a comfortable bra, I have literally tried from the cheapest to expensive from underwire to wireless to sports bras. by the end of my work day I literally want to rip it off, its pinching itchy and hurting everywhere. PLEASE HELP !!! I have even gone to work with a wife beater tank top under my clothes at times because I couldn't bear to put a bra on.

The standard fitting instructions are wrong. The vast majority of women are wearing the wrong size bra. I don't know if there is a private message function here to send you fitting instructions. Once I got myself properly measured, I spent months trying bras and returning them. Her Room has an excellent return policy. Even better, each garment has "fitter's notes" so you can read more specifically about each bra, how high the front is, how high the sides are, etc. I had always bought a 48DD, because that's what standard instructions told me. When I fitted myself properly, I found I actually wear a 42G. Size can vary quite a lot by brand, which is why it is so important to find either a good retail store or good online store. (I had to buy online because no store nearby carries my size.) I can wear the right size bra, a perfectly fitting underwire, all day and literally forget I have it on. It fits perfectly so it doesn't slide around or ride up, which makes me crazy. Good luck. Let me know if I can help.

This is a problem for a lot of us with Fibro. Depends a lot on whether you’re large or small busted. A lot of people like the soft stretchy brallette style and I see a lot of recommendations for Aerie. I’m larger, so I find that style can be nice sometimes, but I end up with skin pain along the elastic. I haven’t found anything perfect, but I do find that rotating through different bra styles helps. I have a few different underwire styles (including a couple of old worn ones that fit a little looser) and some different bralette styles (I still like the cheap Hanes ones the best) and I just rotate through (for me mostly underwire with the soft bras for a break).

Oh, I’m so glad you brought up this. Thank you!
I read comments as well and got good insights. I used to think that’s me being picky and kept trying different bras, for the last 2 year I use only sports bra. I live in Central Asia and finding good fit and online shopping for undies is bit challenging.
Hope you’ll find the best one for you!

I agree with others aerie has good options but going to stores and trying things on helps. If nothing fits order online but get a general idea from in store. I can see how the sizes differ and you find what you prefer from what works. They say each band daze different works to the cup size so can be interchanged for what you want I’ve heard genie bra and balley are comfy if you can do sports type bra good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back