a request? dark theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayCS , that sounds like a perfect solution for cookiebaker.

I always have the night light switched on to reduce the blue light from my screen and keep the brightness where I need it. This seems to work for me, even with my lovely cortical cataract!

I can't do white text on black - confuses my mind (easily done!) and gives me a headache.
Saying that...I do think if the option was there for people to choose it would be good... :)

ok, to follow up on this.. and my solution (for the time being)

I found a firefox add-on called "midnight lizard" that I am liking so far.. I can toggle it on/off as i wish for different sites.. and even tell it, turn off for X site, but on for Y.. (basically blocking or allowing)
when installed/activated, there is a little icon on the upper toolbar for accessing quickly to turn on/off.

only Apple product i have ever owned was an iphone 4S - yeah, that long ago..
PC is Windows (just as bad, honestly) phone is android - as is the tablet we rarely use.

Can you adjust your cell phone to be black background with white letters? I can do it on my android.

Can you adjust your cell phone to be black background with white letters? I can do it on my android.
i dont use my phone for this kind of stuff - i use a PC.. phone is way to small to read things on...
and... if you read thru, you will find that I found a workable solution.

Firefox standard General Settings let you pick the colours you want. Colours > Manage Colours.

Thank you all for your replies. Grateful. Not been well lately. Xx

i have a request if it all possible...
a dark theme, please! the light colors are hard on sensitive eyes.. a dark theme would be so much easier to look at...
dark grey background, light text (not necessarily white) with appropriate link colors, etc..

Please, and thank you for this forum.

A great suggestion, thank you.

I've implemented a dark theme for those of you that may find this easier on the eyes.

Read more about the Dark Theme here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back