Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IN
Hi folks. First and foremost, I do not have Fibromyalgia but I have Crohns Disease. I have been through hell and back, over 30 surgeries and constant side affects of procedures and medicines. I have found some help boosting my immune system and have gotten some relief with aches and pains that some of my medications have caused. I see testimonials from Fibromyalgia patients finding relief on a specific Wellness site that I am finding very helpful. I don't want to get in trouble for trying to sell anything on here but I feel obligated to let people know about some relief they may find....all green, non-toxic, all natural products. I would be willing to refer some of you to a FB page where you could see some of these testimonials yourself. My doctors are thrilled with my blood test results and I feel more energetic than I have in a very long time. I don't know if I'm even allowed to put my email address on here so I'll just put my name and if you are interested in learning more, you can find me on FB and I will invite you to the page. I know none of you know me so I would like for you to see this forum for yourself. Lisa Yarbrough, Indianapolis, IN. I am finding enough of a boost that I feel obligated to share. I hope that makes sense. I have spent years just barely surviving and I know what it's like to feel frustrated and not sure I can make it through another day. I hope this post is welcomed but if not, I'm not really sorry for trying.

Posting any outside link is not permitted here, but you can give the name of a business or product if you want to as long as it is not a link to the site. Direct advertising is also prohibited, but a recommendation is allowed, again if there is no direct link and the post is not trying to sell anything.

Hi folks. First and foremost, I do not have Fibromyalgia but I have Crohns Disease. I have been through hell and back, over 30 surgeries and constant side affects of procedures and medicines. I have found some help boosting my immune system and have gotten some relief with aches and pains that some of my medications have caused. I see testimonials from Fibromyalgia patients finding relief on a specific Wellness site that I am finding very helpful. I don't want to get in trouble for trying to sell anything on here but I feel obligated to let people know about some relief they may find....all green, non-toxic, all natural products. I would be willing to refer some of you to a FB page where you could see some of these testimonials yourself. My doctors are thrilled with my blood test results and I feel more energetic than I have in a very long time. I don't know if I'm even allowed to put my email address on here so I'll just put my name and if you are interested in learning more, you can find me on FB and I will invite you to the page. I know none of you know me so I would like for you to see this forum for yourself. Lisa Yarbrough, Indianapolis, IN. I am finding enough of a boost that I feel obligated to share. I hope that makes sense. I have spent years just barely surviving and I know what it's like to feel frustrated and not sure I can make it through another day. I hope this post is welcomed but if not, I'm not really sorry for trying.
trying to find you on FB. let me know what pic do you have as profile. there are different people with your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back