Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Its official for me. The above affects ME terribly. Ill give an example. Yesterday I was in the company of 2 men bickering with each other. To make a long story short, I should of excused myself and walked out of the room. The next thing I knew.......I was in an all out war with anxiety and brain fog.
When will I learnto protect myself?. Its very frustraiting, I feel like a weekling. But I know in my heart Im not week, Im sick. Another hurdle to jump over, I need to explain to these people to take there cock fight somewhere else. I guess Im wondering if anyone else has the same foggy, brought on by stress.

Hi, I spent a long car ride home in which a fight broke out between two men on-board. I kept the peace, but found myself in a monstrous flare up for the following two days. Yes, stress is a huge contributor to flares in pain & fog for me as well. I'm still recovering, mentally and physically from their fight! Thank you for posting. I've had Fibro & several other chronic pain syndromes for over 25 years.

I guess Im wondering if anyone else has the same foggy, brought on by stress.

Heck yeah! Being around negativity and bad vibes only makes things worse for me.

The only thing I can do at these times is to excuse myself from the situation and replace the bad karma with positive thoughts and actions. Of course, with depression I'm not always able or successful, but no way can I sit around others while they are having an argument!

Stress and bad vibes...being around demanding or critical people all overload me very quickly and bring on bad pain...no one i have tried to explain this to except my fibro warriors on here understand what I'm talking about.

So yep I agree 100% we need to protect ourselves but that's not always possible as I am sure many of us have people around us who are demanding or critical at times or get wound up them selves in our presence about things going on in their own lives.

Thank you for getting back, I just had to tell you, its taken 2 days to recover for me also.

I recently had a lot of negativity and bad attitude in my house. My friend that's been staying with us started a bunch of drama that caused me huge amounts of stress. I finally snapped on her and (hopefully) put an end to all the nonsense and have started feeling better since she's been spending more time out of the house the last couple days. I got to where I hurt horribly and I couldn't think straight most of the time. It definitely has an effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back