Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2018
Country
US
State
IL
Hi, anyone have the shaky weak legs for no reason? Feels like adrenaline rush, after you almost hit something with the car.

Yes, but when I feel that way I try to pull back and restrict my activities so I can lower my overall stress. It's almost like a mini panic attack or something.

Could be a mild anxiety attack.

You say "no reason" - maybe if you keep a record of what you did before, you can find a "reason" which you aren't used to accepting as one....?

You say "no reason" - maybe if you keep a record of what you did before, you can find a "reason" which you aren't used to accepting as one....?
I second this.

I agree with Jay and Sunkacola, that when I feel that way there is usually some trigger. I am highly sensitive and things trigger me than perhaps others wouldn't even notice, but there is a trigger for me, either external or internal.

On the other hand if a person has an actual anxiety disorder, then anxiety attacks can come pretty much at random, with no apparent trigger whatever. I know this because I have that issue.
I am a very observant person when it comes to how things affect me (have had to become so to manage my FM and other issues) and usually I can trace back to exactly, or at least possibly, what triggered it, and sometimes that trigger was actually something that happened yesterday or days ago.

But sometimes it just hits me Bam in the middle of an ordinary day while I am home and not doing or thinking anything that would set it off, and I can't trace it back to anything.
Which of course doesn't mean there's no trigger at all........ I suppose it still could have been something I didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back