Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2016
Country
US
State
FL
Hello there,

I'm Stephanie. 33. Makeup Artist/Educator from Central Florida.

I've been "diagnosed" for years, but my DR has only just recently started taking my symptoms seriously. My symptoms have gotten increasingly worse since, it seems every month becomes harder than the one before.

This morning, I laid in bed listening to the annoyingly shrill sound of my alarm thinking, "Do I call out, or do I go in?" The last three days have been a living nightmare, no relief save for when I'm actually able to fall asleep. I've been a bear to be around, and I suppose I'm tired of dealing with this alone. Cue my seeking out this forum.

Thank you for existing, you shiny lot of strangers. I've already found comfort in your sharing your experiences. It's nice to know that there are people out there whose frustrations mirror my own, and whose positive mindset pulls mine out of the fog a little bit.

I went in to work, in case you were wondering. I'm trying this one step at a time, one foot in front of the other approach - so far I've only whined like three times today. That's good, right? :p

Welcome BadWolf. In say the same thing daily about work. Today I called in. Im learning this is up and down. Sometimes we fight it and other times we have to give in and tune out the world for a bit. ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back