Advice for Intense Back Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to take Doans Pills which really helped as I have lower and extensive neck and upper body muscle damage from auto accidents. One day I looked at the ingredients and it was 1/2 magnesium, 1/2 Tylenol.
In 2010 I had a lot of time on my hands and read up on most minerals and vitamins. Once again I ran into Magnesium recommended as citrate.As well as a Chiropractor said it is OK to temporarily up my calcium during flare of muscle pain. Now i swear mostly by Magnesium Citrate taken often. It really helps me take less muscle relaxors for pain too.

Magnesium recommended as citrate
It's said to be calming, good for depression & anxiety, but it isn't at all easy on stomach and gut if you have IBSD and/or hyperacidity.
Malate is the form with the most evidence to help FM & CFS and it's easy on the gut if you stick to the recommended dose.

@JayCS are you of the suspicions citrus sleep is a bed company + not a forum member then? 🧐🤨🧐
Apparently that person is advertising a product, yes, but in a reasonable way.
Without any link to the website the post may remain. Advertising is definitely not permitted, but if a person wants to recommend something in particular, that is accepted. Further posts by this person will be monitored closely to make sure they are not only here to advertise a product.

Apparently that person is advertising a product, yes, but in a reasonable way.
Without any link to the website the post may remain. Advertising is definitely not permitted, but if a person wants to recommend something in particular, that is accepted. Further posts by this person will be monitored closely to make sure they are not only here to advertise a product.
I also feel it doesn't need to be deleted. However the name used is the name of the shop that sells exactly the products recommended, which I feel does stretch it pretty far, altho it might be a good shop, I don't know.

I also feel it doesn't need to be deleted. However the name used is the name of the shop that sells exactly the products recommended, which I feel does stretch it pretty far, altho it might be a good shop, I don't know.
It's a stretch, but allowable for now. As I say, I will keep an eye on this. Feel free to report any post that you feel breaks forum rules.

I googled it and it is a company🙄 and deleted the post question (at least I thought I did?) someone is behind joining the forum pretending to have fibro (tut tut) go away walking mattress person pretending to have fibro, go and sell mattresses somewhere else ya big catfisher haha 😠🤬🤣

I feel it does, they took a chocolate doughnut off me under false pretences 🤣 (I don’t give them away lightly) and they may be a good shop? I just don’t i like how it was done, it was naughty 😤😑😕

I feel it does, they took a chocolate doughnut off me under false pretences 🤣 (I don’t give them away lightly) and they may be a good shop? I just don’t i like how it was done, it was naughty 😤😑😕
Well, they are not actually breaking forum rules. They did not make a false claim, because anyone can join this forum....you do not have to have fibromyalgia to join, and they did not pretend to have fibro, so there are no false pretenses here. As I said, the post skirts the boundary but it can stay because often we recommend brand names to one another here, and even though that was posted by a person in the company, saying a brand name is not breaking forum rules.

I think it might be best if you just let it go, Auriel. It's nothing to worry about, and they have not come back again. I am pretty vigilant and if I don't think the person should post something it won't get posted, or it will get deleted.. The other moderator, Dooi, keeps a very close eye on things as well.

I was just teasing 😉, I like dooi, I wish they were out front more 💙💜💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back