shel17220

Reason
DX CFS
Diagnosis
03/2020
Country
UK
Hi All,

I am from the UK and newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia even though I think I have had it for years.
I am taking 15 tablets a day (some supplements) and I would like to reduce this by using other methods.
I have the following symptoms which are intermitted:
Pins and needles in feet and hands
Low back pain
cramp pain in toes and fingers
fatigue
Headaches
Neck pain
sore dry eyes
sinus problems
Hay fever
IBS
Restless legs
muscles spasm and twitch
cold hands
dry skin
eczema
brain fog

I have been working from home for 6months but now I am needed in the office so I have been working 3days in the office and 2 days at home. After 3day in the office I a exhausted but I cant afford to reduce my hours.

I see a osteopathy for my back and neck and my work are willing to pain for 6 sessions of acupuncture.

I have a 80/20 health diet anyway but I really do watch my sugar even more now. I have stopped caffeine and stopped eating white carbs.

I try going for a walk at the weekend as I am too tired to do anything after work.

Please can anyone advise anything for a better quality of life. I was studying accounting course which I really wanted to complete but I don't have the energy to carry on with it.

Has anyone found a certain diet that has helped?

I looking forward to hearing from you and appreciate any advise.

Here is my advice. I wrote it all in a post to avoid having to write it out each time someone new joined the forum. Try these things and see if they help.

I would start with food. Alot of food causes inflamation but everyone has different reactions. I started with a basic paleo without night shade vegetables, because I also have hasimotos. So no grains, dairy, or sugar. Each month I can try something new if I don't get sick or have a fibro attack I can add it to my diet.
Also I have found that essential oils help alot.
Headaches...peppermint
Burning pain...rose geranium .
Relax...lavender, vanilla
Etc.
SUPPLEMENTS
B complex... burning pain
glucosamine...joint pain
etc.
Research and try, that's all we can do

(((HUGS and LUCK)))

Status
Not open for further replies.