Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NE
Thank you for asking this question, Flexecif, I've been wondering the same thing. And thank you to everyone who responded. I have an extensive history with psychiatric medication, and I am pretty stubbornly resisting any return to that arena. However, I'm sitting at my desk (working from home) crying right now, so I'm not sure if I can maintain that position. I'm definitely going to try a few of the suggestions made here.

JayCS

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
I guess if you're busy. you'll have less time to worry
Maybe if you have sound sleep... :) I don't since fibro, so I need to get my worry-issues, big or small sorted out way before sleeping time. On the other hand I can be pretty creative in half-sleep, so I try to use that if that happens (good ideas for music or work), and not bash myself, writing it down, preferably as a not-too-short note.

Flexecif

Reason
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Canada
Thank you so much all for your responses, really. This forum had been a great source of support. There's a feeling of security always, whenever I am unease that someone somewhere is ready to listen. Maybe that's what all of us should think, that someone is rooting for us. That we're never alone. So if we feel like crying, we should cry it all out. Then move forward. We got everyone's back.