Not open for further replies.

karl Damian

Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
08/2019
Country
UK
my wife got diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year as she has been suffering with nerve and muscle pain to the point that she can't move from the bed. so far the doctors have given her amitriptyline but so far this has had little effect, I was wondering if people have tried CBD products and have you seen any improvement?, so far she has tried the balm and has seen some relief. I'm curious if anyone else has tried it.

Hi karl,

I, like many others, found no relief with CBD alone. I did a lot of research on the topic and found that most people will get some benefit from CBD only if it is combined with THC. I now use a tincture that is CBD/THC 1:1, and it is very helpful. In fact, at times it has been like a miracle, knocking out bad back pain in a matter of five minutes. It doesn't always work that well, of course, and some types of pain I have don't respond to it at all, but it has made a huge difference in my life and I highly recommend it to everyone. It also helps me to get a good night's sleep when I am in pain or have the "crawlies" or tingling in my legs and feet.
For you it may be difficult because I know it is not legal in the UK, or so I have heard. But if I lived there I would still try to find some way to use it because it is very helpful.

CBD is legal as long as its thc content is 0.2 and below, I've done a lot of research during this lock down and have been amazed at some of the research I've read. up until now I've been quite ignorant about the entire CBD usages

I tried Argyl Tweed capsule which has CBD and THC not sure the proportions and it melted away the 9/10 muscle pain but it gave me a high heart rate and raised my blood pressure I am on blood pressure pills too.
I wish that it did not have this side effect I am going to try CBD and THC topical next and hope it will have ,the same effect without side effects.
I was amazed at how the pain literally went away. Not been so pain free for ages. It was a new life for me. I tried so many things. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. It was so good.
interested to know about the tincture where to get it

You can get the tincture anywhere that sells medical cannabis. It works beautifully for me. It doesn't always work 100% and doesn't help with some kinds of pain. But it helps most of the time on most of my pain. I take a tincture mix that is about 50% THC and 50% CBD. I have taken this when my back was so bad I couldn't walk, and ten minutes later the pain was gone! Yes, it felt like a miracle. As I say I don't always get results that good but I am using the tincture more than any other medication and it got me off the heavy pain meds I used to take, and has no side effects at all for me as long as I keep the dosage small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back