Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
yorkshire
Hi I don't go to the doctors often I try and avoid all medications I just hate to bother them with my small problems. I've been once in about 8 years.
anyway lately just after I caught flu which I normally sleep for 24 hours and I'm back to normal I noticed when I got goosebumps it hurt and really hurt like the top layer of skin was peeled off it felt that sore.
and now each time I get goosebumps I'm in agony I feel like I'm taking crazy pills it's not normal I still work through it haven't missed a night at work for myself even through backache and I drive a lot at work but this whatever it is is starting to get me down I have to sit with a hot water bottle on my back and take one to bed what should I do?

I probly have other symptoms but anything else that's wrong is easy to live with this is starting to get me down my skin is so sensitive it hurts when my kids hug me

Hello and welcome to the forum. although, you don't like going to doctors I would suggest that you at least call your family doctor and ask about this symptom. As for fibro, you would have more symptoms like the fatigue or muscle pain, IBS and etc.... But unless you trust at least one doctor you will continue worrying and this gets you no where. I am sure other members will give you some good advice and I hope you find out what is causing your painful skin.
Please read around the forum, as other members have this condition as well. Oh, one more thing do not always assume that a condition that is new has anything to do with a main illness. You can have the flu and then a new symptom arises and it is so easy to lump them all together when in fact this new symptom could be the beginning of a serious illness. one never knows on our own, so please see your doctor just to be on the safe side. :)

1337, welcome. you need to see the doctor like 1sweed said. see my post starting a daily log book and why it helps. start the book right away and document everything you are having happen to you. take it to the doctor and get help. soory you are feeling that way. it can get better. small or big problems are why the doctors are there. good luck and document as much as you can please.

1337, welcome. you need to see the doctor like 1sweed said. see my post starting a daily log book and why it helps. start the book right away and document everything you are having happen to you. take it to the doctor and get help. soory you are feeling that way. it can get better. small or big problems are why the doctors are there. good luck and document as much as you can please.

I do have ibs and muscles around my back are tight all the time like I'm forever tensing

those are things that will only get worse, im sorry to say. you need anti-inflammation med to reduce the swelling between the discs in your back. they are putting pressure on them. please get help.

U should see a Dr maybe it's shingals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back