Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Hi there guys! Just wondering if anyone else here has been diagnosed with this or knows someone who has it. What is like to live with it? Do you get headaches often? I'm talking about the angiomas in the brain, btw. Different areas in the brain, specially the ones in the stem.

Yeah, I know this could come across as kinda random, but would love to see if there are any others suffering from the same over here and how they deal with it!

Hi Trellum , What is Agioma? I'm sorry but I have never heard of that could you explain?

Hi Lana, thanks for asking. It's basically a neurological issue, quite uncommon I have read. A cousin of mine was diagnosed with it recently, she started with headaches, but no seizures. It can be a really awful thing to deal with, but fortunately it hasn't been so bad for her. I was just hoping to find people on here who could shed some light into it. She still has a lot questions and her doctor sucks, but he is working on finding another one.

Hi Trellum So sorry about your cousin, Headaches can be the worst thing because light, noises and smells can make it worse. My Sister suffers terribly with Headaches. Ive been to the Hospital a few times with her. She cries in pain and I try rubbing her head. I don't no what to do for her. She takes a pill and I think its called emitrexs. That's probably not how it's spelled. But it really helps her, is your cousin taking that? I am so sorry that your cousin is in pain like that.

Hi Lana! Thanks! She is better now with her medication, she is taking something her neurologist gave her, she told me it doesn't completely help with the pain, but she feels much better when she takes them. I also suffer from headaches, but my results are always normal, I guess it has something to do with stress and fibro!

I truly hope your sister gets better, headaches are terrible, almost as terrible as neck pain. I've always said and keep saying headaches and neck pain are some of the worst pains someone can ever experience! Btw, do they know what is causing your sister's headaches?

No they don't know why, she has had CT scans but they come back normal. She suffers bad when it rain. The only helpful advise she was given was to stay away from Triggers, like orange juice, Chocolate, Peanuts and more. Try to find your Triggers then you can at least avoid them, especially when it rains. My Sister always says if she has three Triggers at once she will be bed ridden all day. Oh and no alcohol that really makes her bad. I hope that's helped a little bit Trellum. So sorry to hear you suffer with that as well as Fibro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back