Legendary member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
if fimi can teach her to knit (and boy did she pick that up quick!) reckon she can be taught anything?
I'd think fimi is a prodigy cat knitting teacher and I bet a cat writing teacher too.
unfortunately the cardie is delayed due to her trying to write her first novel :ROFLMAO:πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Ah, see, thought so...
Busted another gut. sorry jay 😬
Ehm... how many have you got? *Sigh* - upstaged once again...

Auriel

Very helpful member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
How many you got sweet’s? are you 1 of the xmen/women?
πŸ¦ΈπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:

Auriel

Very helpful member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
He’s a bit shy in showing his music (he reluctantly let a have a peeksie at it πŸ˜‰) he might let you too if you promise not to pile him + smother him in makeup again πŸ’„πŸ˜

JayCS

Legendary member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
He’s a bit shy in showing his music (he reluctantly let a have a peeksie at it πŸ˜‰) he might let you too if you promise
Just wanna save everyone the quiet embarrassment, as the chance that anyone else'd like it - twin or not - is <0.001%....
Just go to @tormodg's soundcloud instead = turbotobben, that's real Music, not Quirk.
And if you see a follower of his sounding a bit like me, don't click.

Last edited:

sweetkamie20

How many you got sweet’s? are you 1 of the xmen/women?
πŸ¦ΈπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Ive got an infinite supply of them! lucky for everyone when I dont bust a gut I snort or chortle instead. hehawing like a donkey is also a distinct possibility. yall so lucky!

remember when we go out to eat with @JayCS we are all going to rub our stomachs and knock our bulos when he doea so that he doesnt look weird? well, if I snort or hehaw I would love for you to help me blend in to the crowd. though i think if we are all snorting and hehawing like donkeys we will receive a standing ovation 😍

JayCS

Legendary member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
I dunnooooo. is this a pinky promise or an oops i forgot i promised promise
Wheres my translarion? 🧐🧐🧐
Laughing so hard I can't think! πŸ€ͺ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
Laughing "thievish" is the German expression, gleefully doesn't put it across right. Now there's another non-translation 4U...

After having learnt what a pinky finger is (comes up in my favourite Ally Boothroyd Yoga Nidra videos), now I'm learning a pinky promise. Got to do with pinky fingers? YESS!:
"The gesture is taken to signify that the person can break the finger of the one who broke the promise." Whoaah! Not pinky!

Last edited:

Auriel

Very helpful member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
But we like quirky jaycs its mine kamie and fimi’s favourite type of music : we πŸ’–πŸ€ͺ 🎡

Last edited:

Auriel

Very helpful member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2006
Country
UK
State
UK
Jaycs. SomehowπŸ€” I just ended up on tormodg’s sound cloud and kinda wandered somewhere else from there πŸ˜†, anyway long story short I’ve been listening to in christus gtr+akkordeon I wanted it to last for longer (my dad played accordion he had 2 beaut’s of the musical contraptions) πŸŽ§πŸ’—πŸŽ§

JayCS

Legendary member
Forum Supporter
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
listening to in christus
Ooh, you got lost in someone's German cover versions... - not necessarily their choice :-} -
.... I can see ... there's 3 more with "akk(ordeon)", but none English ... apparently...