Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fimi, more woolly balls, this ones for your cat 🧶 and 6 more 🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶 to make a lovely long cardigan (cos long cardies are nice
Last year I learnt to massage/tap the bolus away, searching for ideas found drinking a fizzy sip (like steakhouse-syndrome).
Then a month before my first jab I got a gastritis. Only a few hours of problems, but after that it changed in quality & quantity:
Doesn't hurt quite as much, but takes ages, hardly ever now goes down, massaging always makes it worse, fizz usually.
So I can hardly alleviate it now, can only prevent it as much as possible (from daily to 2-3x/wk). or have to reverse it...
bummer! I hope things go back towards the prior status quo. Okay, the steakhouse syndrome is a new term to me. Are you making that up just to keep me in your employ 😂

I don’t know all this ^ means between fizzies/steakhouses and rubbing/tapping bolus’s it’s got my head all twisted 😳🙃🤪

Cool “the knitting cat” mmm I can see it as a rather best selling kids book 👍🏻 🐱😁

I don’t know all this ^ means between fizzies/steakhouses and rubbing/tapping bolus’s it’s got my head all twisted 😳🙃🤪
Believe me, you wouldn't want to know. Just keep the woolly balls comin' for us guinea pigs... ehm... cats... ehm.... 😹 us.
And don't start thinking about cat's hair balls... And don't imagine any pink elephants. Arrrgh, too late... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Now you are spoiling me Auriel 😂 The cat and I are forever grateful :ROFLMAO:😻💝

The cat wants me to teach her to knit 🤣🤣
I'm looking for a new cardigan. Anyone know where I can buy one??? 😂. PS Willing to make a downpayment in advance of the cats tutelage.

Well I am a guinea pig, but as opposed to Peruvians I don't...!
- Challenge enough eating some dairy, even tougher thinking about trying some tuna for retinol - too many films in my head.

No chance unless I do sometime get to hospital, which'd "drag a rat tail behind it" (Is using a German phrase.cheating?)

Researching my body and forum 'work' has taught me myriads of words I never knew ... whether in German or English.

Point for you... 🏆 :D
Yes, German is cheating but Yoruba is fair game
😆
. How do you like them apples?
😄

If I can deduce the meaning of a phrase like drag a rat tail, will I still be penalized for not knowing it?
🤨

Sorry about the rat tail situation. I'm with you-hospitals pose threats of their own and some are much worse than the original ailment...

I am also wondering if you specialize in Latin.....

Yes pink elephants very cute 😬 I’ve also learned that dolphins can also come in that colour too (super cute also) oh I’m going to look it up in me search engine, I’m too too curious now I want to find out what it all means! (it might lead to me to every steakhouse in the world! or every type of champagne going) I don’t care, fierce curiosity’s got a tight grip of me now jaycs! and it’s squashing me tight! 😆🙃😝

I'm looking for a new cardigan. Anyone know where I can buy one??? 😂. PS Willing to make a downpayment in advance of the cats tutelage.
Unfortunately the cat said to say she's unable to take any more cardie orders as she's exhausted :sleep: Her little paws are going like the clappers 🤪:LOL:

Aw kitty, here’s a nice piece of fish 🐟 and chicken 🍗 for her and a little treat of cream (for all her hard work!) I’ve made a blend of milk and ice cream cos there’s no cream in my food collection 🍦🥛
😉 😋 🐱

I feel the same way fimi , but it’s ok I like a bit bonkers 🤣🤪😆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back