Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool “the knitting cat” mmm I can see it as a rather best selling kids book 👍🏻 🐱😁
Well I am a guinea pig, but as opposed to Peruvians I don't...!
- Challenge enough eating some dairy, even tougher thinking about trying some tuna for retinol - too many films in my head.

No chance unless I do sometime get to hospital, which'd "drag a rat tail behind it" (Is using a German phrase.cheating?)

Researching my body and forum 'work' has taught me myriads of words I never knew ... whether in German or English.

Point for you... 🏆 :D
I typed a reply to this but it's been in the for moderation for awhile lol

Oh what at night!? (Back in 63 - Four Seasons). How did I get here? (Talking Heads, Once in a Lifetime)....

First I forgot my evening supps, remembered 3h late, by which time I got a moderate headache, so feared it'd become a rough ride.
Then I was damned into a state of condescension, without a clue how I got there, wondering if any modern fair maiden will come to the rescue of the knight without shining armour chained to a rock, liver about to be eaten (Prometheus).
Now we've been ripped apart and put into another univers, but thankfully we're all in this adventure together.
And first post of new thread confused me cos reversing syndrome I'd just written again... but then realized I'd probably answered the post in another universe.
Now I'm in tea time, I think I'm going Mad Hatter, so many Alices, where's the white rabbit (Jefferson Airplane) and the Queen of Spades.
What did I eat for dinner, I thought it was better, but some kind of weird mushrooms? But why did I sleep fairly well all the same?
And where did some of the above answers come from, why didn't I see them before? Were they queued(?`) up in the universe#1.
And guinea pigs not animals... what an interesting new universe#2... wait till I tell my 2 furry friends they have been turned into non-animals over night. But what are they now? People? Well, I've always said they are persons, personalities, always said "someone's been up to mischief" when a cable or my disability notice had been eaten, my papers dropped upon. ...

Last edited:
Yes, German is cheating but Yoruba is fair game . How do you like them apples?
If I can deduce the meaning of a phrase like drag a rat tail, will I still be penalized for not knowing it?
Sorry about the rat tail situation. I'm with you-hospitals pose threats of their own and some are much worse than the original ailment...
I am also wondering if you specialize in Latin.....
Yoruba? As in African language?! Or the Yoruban game "Ayo": The first player to empty the other player's six pockets wins the game??
Apples? What apples? I'm very glad I tolerated them this evening, that's all I can think of...
Deducing meanings is half a point. No penalizations, just "plus points" (that's German I think).
Is the rat tail also back in universe#1 - what does that look like now? All askew, I'd've thought.
Every hospital is I think worse than the original ailment - I need my own mattress, my own food, people, light and sound, early birds 😬
Latin? Well I did learn a bit once, but I think if I sound latinized (Latinized?) it's a double feedback effect of the 2 languages plus learning all the medical lingo.
Yes pink elephants very cute 😬 I’ve also learned that dolphins can also come in that colour too (super cute also) oh I’m going to look it up in me search engine, I’m too too curious now I want to find out what it all means! (it might lead to me to every steakhouse in the world! or every type of champagne going) I don’t care, fierce curiosity’s got a tight grip of me now jaycs! and it’s squashing me tight! 😆🙃😝
Ah, pink dolphins, now, what about pink tunas? 🐟
And why does looking up the text colour code for pink = #ffc0cb, and putting that in the text colour box turn PINK into... what is that - orange? OK it says websafe is #ffc0cb, so let's see what that does.... Still orange, innit? Ahhhh, we're in universe#2, everything's different here, cos we've all eaten the other mushroom colour - or at least I appear to have...?

This post was first put into invisibility, so I've tried repeating it, deleting the giant emojis out, and then I'll try deleting the previous post, that might be a clever workaround...? Yep, it worked.
But then I realized that orange had actually changed to pink, or did I just not see it correctly cos I'm in night shift mode, as I'm actually still asleep... 🙃 Maybe this Jay in Wonderland'll wake up from this cool rave ... but also 'damnated' condescension .... sometime before the Queen of Spades gets me.

Last edited:
Yes I got put in the moderation queue too (I made the mistake of typing the search engine name boogle with a g again 🙄🙃😑

but thankfully we're all in this adventure together.

Now I'm in tea time, I think I'm going Mad Hatter, so many Alices, where's the white rabbit (Jefferson Airplane) and the Queen of Spades.
I believe the other members of your tea party are fimi, auriel, and I 😆. The white rabbit is the balls of yarn we followed into wonderland 😂. Thank you to Ariel and fimi 😍
What did I eat for dinner, I thought it was better, but some kind of weird mushrooms?
You definitely ate mushrooms. Or peyote. And we are all at Burning Man festival but it looks strikingly like our homes haha. Oh, and you should go get a cardie cuz its cold here. There's a cat in a tent clapping away with some knitting needles. Ask for Ariel or Fimi. Password for entry is pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is. Gotta rub your stomach while you say it or you get socks, no cardie

Yoruba? As in African language?! Or the Yoruban game "Ayo": The first player to empty the other player's six pockets wins the game??
Well, I'll teach you the language and game. Just tell me when you have something valuable in your pocket 😂
Apples? What apples? I'm very glad I tolerated them this evening, that's all I can think of...
Bahahaha I am not psychic though with a diet like yours perhaps I could hustle you into believing I was 😂 actually, I will settle for a 🏆 because i pulled in the lead with a mysterious apple quote 😏
Deducing meanings is half a point. No penalizations, just "plus points" (that's German I think).
Deal. Currently you have 0 - +1/2 point 😂
Is the rat tail also back in universe#1 -
Only you know...
Still orange, innit?
yep, still orange. you shouldn't have dyed your hair after the mushrooms. Don't look in the mirror. It's crazy orange
Maybe this Jay in Wonderland'll wake up from this cool rave ... but also 'damnated' condescension .... sometime before the Queen of Spades gets me.
Lets hope we never wake up 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back