Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for embarrassing you
Ehhhh you didnt embarrass me. i embarrassed myself. not to worry - ive got long established callouses in that area where people feel embarrassed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe I'm super-Q. in that I found the undercurrents of every decade brilliant, starting in the 1500s & ending in the future, but I agree some of the mainstream was good in the 1980s too. ;-)
Lemme see, my 1990s-anti-nostalgia-app especially recommends (4 Non Blondes,) Republica, Stone Temple Pilots
well, the 90's werent all bad ;)
My wife thinks I have ADHD, and I wouldn't say she's joking about it, so in the widest sense: also on the spectrum. But aren't "we" all...? I've also always been allergic to people pigeon-holing me. So I haven't got a star sign - only person on earth maybe...? QQ.
A social rebel? i think thats why we get along, my ADHD friend πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ errrrrr my no label friend

yes, fimi auriel you and I broke the spectrum algorithm and have created a stratosphere spectrum - complete with a knitting cat πŸ₯°

We’re all gonna jump on jaycs attack him with lipstick mascara and blusher and give him 80’s style
How many days haven't I been here... ⁉️ ...: :LOL: I just had a quick peek here after struggling thru some work and a little play today and found I'd got 25! / 27! / 33! reactions from you three⁉️, and have now looked in the mirror: lipstick, mascara and blusher all over....

(Now that's a telepathic gaslight for ya, ey? And the gaslight for me is the question how you could possibly have all read so much at the same time without some kind of telepathy? Do I want that answered or shall I just enjoy it? Ah, I think both... Hmm, I have an idea... so let's not answer it?)

Q: When is a gaslight not a gaslight? A: When everyone knows it's a gaslight, dragged into daylight, blowing the cover. (Unfortunately not fool-proof...)

Last edited:
found I'd got 25! / 27! / 33! reactions from you three⁉️, and have now looked in the mirror: lipstick, mascara and blusher all over....
it's amazing what a bit of mascara can do 😜🀣🀣

Does he look beautiful @fimi? : ) πŸ’‹ also @JayCS you said how many days haven’t you been here and you was on here? (unless it’s another jaycs from a parallel universe .....here we go a new story haha) πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

Ahh....that’s what you meant ( 8 hours) yeah for sure we got caught up with everything, yes the madness of 4 was WELL underway! πŸ€ͺ😜

90 reactions! 😲 I thought it was 33? or was it 33 each! If I was off the forum for 8 hours + I had 90 reactions by the time i came back I’d think I was famous! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»

90 reactions! 😲 I thought it was 33? or was it 33 each! If I was off the forum for 8 hours + I had 90 reactions by the time i came back I’d think I was famous! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»
Yep, "each" of you! Not going up from 25 to 27 to 33, but 25+27+33 = 85, plus a few others.... 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€

Say WHAAAAAAAAT! 😳😲😳
Havin' another look at the alerts I'm seeing that it's the alert "summarize" function going wonky.
I suddenly got 32 new alerts inside of an hour?! Clicking on alerts and then "unsummarize" they suddenly all come up again as new alerts, so with a flick of the wrist I can make myself famous again inside of 10 seconds.... But the balloon deflates just as quickly as it inflates.... I just have to click on one and the ... "spook is gone" (a cute but untranslatable German expression...)

Attachments

• 86 reactions.jpg
    86 reactions.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 32 reactions.jpg
    32 reactions.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 46
Write!!, Right, now we've turned the "like function" upside down as well.

These are the boring nerdie techie details, don't read 'em:
Whilst writing the last post, it told me new posts had been written, do I want to view them. Yes.
I was taken to page 2 of this thread. And to a post by Sweet / @sweetkamie20 with two quotes in them, connecting cat's wool balls and my bolus. I have the feeling that was edited, I can't remember it like that.
Also most of the posts on that page and on p. 1 hadn't been like by me. Which is impossible.
So now I've liked them all again. So if you now get "famous" - you are, but that's why...
Well I don't really know exactly why. So that's "roughly why".
Sort of happened again, because this post is an answer to the post named above on p. 2, clicking on "Yes" took me to p. 3. That's a little more understandable than above because I'm answering on an old page. The above wasn't understandable, because I wasn't writing on an old page, I was answering to Auriel's Say WHAAAT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back