Not open for further replies.

sweetkamie20

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2022
Country
US
Hehe, sounds a bit like your his guinea pig as well as your own?

A year before, 2.400mg had caused "serotonin syndrome" symptoms, not nice at all, but quickly reversible. So: watch out, plus: it changes.

A colleague of mine hearing my story tried and realized that 300mg greatly reduces her brain fog, extremely happy with that, but going above it increased loads of symptoms incl. pain. My acupressurist had a go but realized it wasn't clever to ignore Trudy Scott's questionnaire, which then taught her she needed tyrosine, not GABA at all - so her dosage is 0.

So: What dosage did you take and in what form?

If you want to do something rather than wait a few days, my suggestion would be to reduce the dose a little, praps then increasing again.
Yeah, that's about right. I'm a Guinea pig 😂. Poor guy. I am a terrible Guinea pig in every way. Resistant to trying new things and when I do the consequences are usually 3 days of $!%#.

How did you reverse the syndrome symptoms? And what does "it changes" mean? Is it the body's reaction that you are talking about?

I am reading Trudys blog. Stumbled across her last night :). I saw the lists of symptoms for various deficiencies but no questionnaire...challenge will be increased by overlapping symptoms making it less clear how to pin down what's wrong since several things seem to apply...

I took one GABA 500mg tablet last night and this morning. Sleep wasn't as good but this am I went back to sleep 😆.

I'm gonna keep reading Trudys blog and be a joyful Guinea pig

Nothing cuter than a joyful animal! I am such a sucker for watching animal videos on YouTube. Hours and hours and hours 😂. But, seriously, animals are so adorable 🥰

cat's example 🐱 .... I can do the stretching
Brilliant! 👐 That stretching is exactly our role model, I actually studied videos of cats whilst developing my twist-stretching-techniques. :cool:
Wish I could see how you do it.... Whilst I used to love climbing up trees, for fun, for food or for sawing. Up to 4 years ago...

They say we are what we eat take a look at how the Guinea turned out 😍

You mean I'm gonna end up real cute one day? Or a trivial creature doing no more than eating, dropping, sleeping, cuddling & playing? 🤭

Me on-and-off-tree climber turned full time clutz (unless I get my energy back...).... - learning new words here non-stop... :cool:

I like & tolerate the sprouts, but do you mean as a supp?

Ouch. Nope, it's developed a "Schatzki-ring", reducing the diameter by a third, maybe a reaction to decades of hyperacidity, under control too late. Sposed to get it dilated in hospital "soon" - but at the moment I couldn't take the backlash nor the CoV-danger. I also often wonder whether 1-2 days in hospital will ever be worth it. I doubt there's an allergic part to it as once I've "got rid of the problem" I can immediately eat normally again, without any pain or repetition.
Keep eating like your pets and let us know how it goes 😆

You are welcome for the increased vocabulary. I owe you several words for your help 😂. Hmmmm lemme see what I can dig up. Do you know southern US dialect? What about Yoruba? I took that in college but never did end up in Nigeria 🤪

Alfalfa as a supplement. We get it from Canada. It does so many things!

You can't expand my vocabulary by using terms like schatzki-ring cuz then I will owe you more words 😅. But that schatzki-ring sounds not so pleasant. How do you alleviate it?

Okay, so you and I have work to do - I will be searching for a word that you don't know and you will tell us whether we are truly what we eat 😏

Ok fimi, more woolly balls, this ones for your cat 🧶 and 6 more 🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶 to make a lovely long cardigan (cos long cardies are nice) 💛✨💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back