Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write!!, Right, now we've turned the "like function" upside down as well.

These are the boring nerdie techie details, don't read 'em:
Whilst writing the last post, it told me new posts had been written, do I want to view them. Yes.
I was taken to page 2 of this thread. And to a post by Sweet / @sweetkamie20 with two quotes in them, connecting cat's wool balls and my bolus. I have the feeling that was edited, I can't remember it like that.
Also most of the posts on that page and on p. 1 hadn't been like by me. Which is impossible.
So now I've liked them all again. So if you now get "famous" - you are, but that's why...
Well I don't really know exactly why. So that's "roughly why".
Sort of happened again, because this post is an answer to the post named above on p. 2, clicking on "Yes" took me to p. 3. That's a little more understandable than above because I'm answering on an old page. The above wasn't understandable, because I wasn't writing on an old page, I was answering to Auriel's Say WHAAAT!
Havin' another look at the alerts I'm seeing that it's the alert "summarize" function going wonky.
I suddenly got 32 new alerts inside of an hour?! Clicking on alerts and then "unsummarize" they suddenly all come up again as new alerts, so with a flick of the wrist I can make myself famous again inside of 10 seconds.... But the balloon deflates just as quickly as it inflates.... I just have to click on one and the ... "spook is gone" (a cute but untranslatable German expression...)
all those alerts 🤪 i would literally go one by one through them so that would be quite a task. i send my condolences 😅

We want an update: are you what you eat or do we need more time to evaluate???

I just had a quick peek here after struggling thru some work and a little play today and found I'd got 25! / 27! / 33! reactions from you three⁉️, and have now looked in the mirror: lipstick, mascara and blusher all over....
The cat said can you move out of the limelight please...this is her time 😻🤣🤪

ive never wanted to be famous...but im okay with being famous here 😂
Similar here. Secretly I always wanted to be a bit of rock star, altho I used to get embarrassed doing anything in front of more than one person. Very late on I realized my relationship is probably much too important to me to go on tour or even spend an appropriate portion of my time on making music. Plus software having developed like it has, I've been able to make the music I love and found out that I'm the only person interested, cos it's way too QQ(uirky). So now I just pretend to be famous, got my stage fright down using mindfulness 'n stuff, and enjoy it when people like it when I play the music they like (and I do too).
So:
over to you Mittens Kitten! 🎙️

(Ehm... need some background music for any singing?)

Last edited:
Glad to stay in the shadows. Was it a Marx Brother who said everyone is upstaged by an animal or kid?

mmmm...not sure :unsure: I know W.C. Fields said never work with children or animals as they're scene stealing and completely unpredictable :oops:
Just my kinda thing! 🤪🤣

W.C. Fields
'asse one.... W'dn'a known the difference much, I admit... 😊 Don't think I've ever seen a Fields sketch....
Now I see he came before, life-wise. But he "called them “the one act I could never follow”". So they'd upstage him, too.... 🎙️
I think I've made the Animal Farm connection: (a different) Marx was a Communist. 👐 Whew, glad I don't have to sleuth that one out further...

Yep I’ve heard his music and I can confirm it is VERY quirky (but I like quirky)
👍🏻🎧👨🏻‍🎤

Last edited:
A talking cat will never have to fight for the spotlight! I will feed her tuna as she lies down on a fainting couch and pass her balls of yarn upon her request. I will need her to sign her autograph - can she write yet??? 🤔

Course she could write she’s a pet prodigy if fimi can teach her to knit (and boy did she pick that up quick!) reckon she can be taught anything? 💖 🐱 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back