Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
if fimi can teach her to knit (and boy did she pick that up quick!) reckon she can be taught anything?
I'd think fimi is a prodigy cat knitting teacher and I bet a cat writing teacher too.
unfortunately the cardie is delayed due to her trying to write her first novel :ROFLMAO:🤪😂
Ah, see, thought so...
Busted another gut. sorry jay 😬
Ehm... how many have you got? *Sigh* - upstaged once again...

How many you got sweet’s? are you 1 of the xmen/women?
🦸🏼‍♀️🧝🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
He’s a bit shy in showing his music (he reluctantly let a have a peeksie at it 😉) he might let you too if you promise not to pile him + smother him in makeup again 💄😁

He’s a bit shy in showing his music (he reluctantly let a have a peeksie at it 😉) he might let you too if you promise
Just wanna save everyone the quiet embarrassment, as the chance that anyone else'd like it - twin or not - is <0.001%....
Just go to @tormodg's soundcloud instead = turbotobben, that's real Music, not Quirk.
And if you see a follower of his sounding a bit like me, don't click.

Last edited:
How many you got sweet’s? are you 1 of the xmen/women?
🦸🏼‍♀️🧝🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️
Ive got an infinite supply of them! lucky for everyone when I dont bust a gut I snort or chortle instead. hehawing like a donkey is also a distinct possibility. yall so lucky!

remember when we go out to eat with @JayCS we are all going to rub our stomachs and knock our bulos when he doea so that he doesnt look weird? well, if I snort or hehaw I would love for you to help me blend in to the crowd. though i think if we are all snorting and hehawing like donkeys we will receive a standing ovation 😍

Just wanna save everyone the quiet embarrassment, as the chance that anyone else'd like it - twin or not - is 0.001%....
Just go to @tormodg's soundcloud instead = turbotobben, that's real Music, not Quirk.
And if you see a follower of his sounding a bit like me, don't click.
Wheres my translarion? 🧐🧐🧐

I dunnooooo. is this a pinky promise or an oops i forgot i promised promise
Wheres my translarion? 🧐🧐🧐
Laughing so hard I can't think! 🤪 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
Laughing "thievish" is the German expression, gleefully doesn't put it across right. Now there's another non-translation 4U...

After having learnt what a pinky finger is (comes up in my favourite Ally Boothroyd Yoga Nidra videos), now I'm learning a pinky promise. Got to do with pinky fingers? YESS!:
"The gesture is taken to signify that the person can break the finger of the one who broke the promise." Whoaah! Not pinky!

Last edited:
But we like quirky jaycs its mine kamie and fimi’s favourite type of music : we 💖🤪 🎵

Last edited:
Jaycs. Somehow🤔 I just ended up on tormodg’s sound cloud and kinda wandered somewhere else from there 😆, anyway long story short I’ve been listening to in christus gtr+akkordeon I wanted it to last for longer (my dad played accordion he had 2 beaut’s of the musical contraptions) 🎧💗🎧

listening to in christus
Ooh, you got lost in someone's German cover versions... - not necessarily their choice :-} -
.... I can see ... there's 3 more with "akk(ordeon)", but none English ... apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back