Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only turbotobben I found was a cartoon (looked like a blonde tintin) or was that a diversion tactic? 😉

Sweetkamie tormodg is one of our newest members (he’s Norwegian he used to be in a band ) jay was reffering to the sound cloud they’re both on if you go onto boogle and type in Tormod Guldvog sound cloud you’ll find his and jaycs music 😁

Laughing so hard I can't think! 🤪 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
Laughing "thievish" is the German expression,
ooooo i like! im laughing thievishly 🤫
"The gesture is taken to signify that the person can break the finger of the one who broke the promise."
Yep, its the very first solemn pledge children learn to give one another. i think its more sacred than a contract. its enacted by each person wrapping their pinky with the otgers - sort of like a pinky handshake.
Whoaah! Not pinky!
its either that or the big toe. are you capable of a big toe shake?😂 😧 😐

Sweetkamie tormodg is one of our newest members (he’s Norwegian he used to be in a band ) jay was reffering to the sound cloud they’re both on if you go onto boogle and type in Tormod Guldvog sound cloud you’ll find his and jaycs music 😁
Im gonna boogle everyone!

The only turbotobben I found was a cartoon (looked like a blonde tintin) or was that a diversion tactic? 😉
No diversion. It's the name of his account there. If I put in soundcloud and that in any better search engine than Boo or go on soundcloud and put that in there, he comes out. (Told ya we shouldn't use Boo-Boo...) Definitely doesn't look like Tintin, blonde or red.

The cartoon of that name on YouTube looks like a blonde tin tin it sure does 💯 I could only find his sound cloud when boogle gave me the option of his name with sound cloud ☁️ 🎼☁️

Last edited:
Ah, the platform is soundcloud in one word, that may be the snag & solution. Not YT.

Last edited:
Yep I found him and that weird cartoon thing too ? I found both “and” and this is the best most special bit I found your songs again oh yeah I did 🤣😆👍🏻

I know it’s nice to find a bit about the forum member’s isn’t it badger ? things they like and things they’ve done (plus I’ve got a bit of a people fascination) 💜🦡💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back