Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
I was diagnosed with fibro back in December (after 18yrs of baffling problems) I had become severely impaired after a car wreck and living in a mold infested home. (Anyone else affected by mold?) anyway my neighbor gave me some fibromyalgia testimonials on plexus yesterday and it sounds hopeful but every time I try to look it up its always someone selling it. A little to byast for me. Anyone not trying to make money of off it have any exsperiances? Good or bad would be helpful. Thanks

I just posted the same question last night! Be interested to know if this is true, that it has reduced the pain and fatigue in fibro sufferers...

Terbaer, my neighbor sells it but doesn't have fibro nor knows anyone with fibro just company testimonials. I don't think it could hurt anything but my wallet but my wallet is kinda beat up pretty good and it's kinda exspensive. Maybe someone will respond that's had some exsperiance. : )

I was figuring the same thing. I looked up the price and it is a bit spendy! Fingers crossed someone responds. It seems to me like a weird thing to say as a testimonial. Why would they think of it or go there??

I looked up their website and also looked on Amazon since they have so many products. They had some interesting comments. None were favorable for the product in general and disputed that it worked on fibro, so it's likely as you say, just the company claiming it with nothing true backing it up.

I guess we continue to plug along.....Gentle hugs Eyesup....

Yup, being desperate doesn't ALWAYS equal stupid! Lol. I'm thinking if no one on a a fibromyalgia forum hasn't responded probobly not a good buy.

I came across am article of a patient alluding to the fact that he had been 98% healed of FM using Plexus, a pink drink that comes in a satchet. The proponents of this treatment advance the argument that it burns body fat not tissue; it regulates the hormonal balance in the body; results in weight loss among others. The drug is not approved by the FDA so you have to evaluate its worth.

Thanks remnant. Not sure about that. When I first was diagnosed if anything I was under weight. People that tell fibro/CFS patients that they would feel better if they lost weight (nice way of saying loose some fat) don't know what they are talking about. It may be true for an extremely small handful, but truthfully I think it's another symptom of the disease and or the medications used to treat the disease. Not the other way around. The diet industry has been getting rich in desperate overweight people for along time, I'm really fearfull of companies that target them and to add the even more desperate population of fibro/CFS people to their target group.....I have to ask are they just that greedy. I'm just so Leary of the "testimonies". Want to hear/see it fro a real person with nothing to gain. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back