Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Pa
Has anyone had problems with their appetite where they just don't feel hungry at all? I can feel my stomach growl sometimes when my body is hungry but I don't feel the need to eat so I have to try and remind myself to eat something throughout the day or I will go the whole day without eating something.

I was also wondering if anyone suffered from loss of balance? It seems to me I've been losing my footing a lot and just kinda leaning over one way while walking and almost falling or I will miss a step. I'm not sure if this is just me or if anyone else experiences it too.

Yes u can feel wobbly on your legs . I used to feel I was going sideways.
But lack of food will make u very dizzy. So maybe your body is telling u it needs food x

A lot of people with fibromyalgia have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) - it can mess with your digestion all kinds of ways. Sometimes I eat because I know it is time to, not because I'm hungry.

Dizziness can also be a side effect of a medication. If I accidentally miss a dose I am dizzy for a few days.

I also get that feeling of almost missing a step every now and then. I think it may be caused my a muscle twitch at just the wrong time.

My appetite goes up and down. It depends on how much pain I have. More pain means I don't really eat.

Medication can also mess with your appetite, check the side effects of any meds you are taking. It may be part of the problem but talk to your doctor before you make any changes.

Tramadol definitely curb my appetite but I could do to eat a bit less anyway. I am a sugar fiend :/ x

Sorry I have not been on in awhile I have gotten worse with my pain and some new symptoms it seems whether it be from the medicine or FM I don't know but I have had a rough couple days. But thank you all for your comments I'm been trying to force myself to eat more so that I don't get so dizzy and I haven't missed a day of my medicine yet so that is good I will try and make sure I stay on it.

Hang in there Jordan !

I lose my balance a lot, I tip to one side so much that I have fallen over, also I trip a lot when walking even on a flat surface. I get dizzy and light head to the point where I feel faint and have to lay down to rest. I have fallen down 7 times in the last yr, I also seem to have an issues with judging doorways, I walk into a lot of walls and doorways.

I loose spacial awareness and get wrong footing problems when i am stressed or especially unwell with pain and fatigue...like you say balance...feels like floors and wall are moving and like suzyq i catch shoulders or hips going through doorways.

Yeah, I upped my meds, I fell and I am not able to eat again! This really sucks.

my left hand and right leg lose is strength . i feel so weak eventhough i always take vitamin b. it cause unbalance walk and grip.

I feel so unbalanced that I've had to start using a cane. I also find door jams and table corners. At times it seems like they just jump out at me. I haven't fallen yet. I also find myself holding on to furniture just to get around sometimes.

Hmm very familiar.

Has anyone had problems with their appetite where they just don't feel hungry at all? I can feel my stomach growl sometimes when my body is hungry but I don't feel the need to eat so I have to try and remind myself to eat something throughout the day or I will go the whole day without eating something.

I was also wondering if anyone suffered from loss of balance? It seems to me I've been losing my footing a lot and just kinda leaning over one way while walking and almost falling or I will miss a step. I'm not sure if this is just me or if anyone else experiences it too.
I have these problems every day! I just try to move more slowly than usual. I know that sounds really simple, but it helps. I have to be more cautious in my daily activities. I can't spin around the room anymore like the Tazmanian devil! (My nickname used to be Taz, LOL).

I rarely feel hungry. But I eat because my stomach growls, and I don't like that. Just eat healthy meals. I eat 3 small meals every day, sometimes with an afternoon snack. I try to stay away from dairy, as it causes problems for me. I'm also finding that I need to get to bed earlier to allow myself more rest. I'm still young, and I feel silly getting ready for bed at 8 at night, but I need to. When I don't get enough sleep, I find that I am so much more clumsier than when I do get enough sleep. Again, I know it sounds simple, but it makes such a huge difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back