Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
CA
State
ON
Does anyone use a app for their cell phone to track pain etc? I'm going to start tracking my pain and any potential triggers.

Any suggestions on an app that you've found that you really like :?:

Keeping a record is a really good idea. I spent some time looking for an app that would help me and even downloaded a few to try them out. The ones I tried weren't a good fit for me - they wanted me to record individual pains and when they started and stopped. For me fibromyalgia is not that cut and dry. Some places on my body never stop hurting! :???:

I just keep coming back to using Evernote to keep records. It let's you keep all kinds of records, but I just use text notes. When I first got fibromyalgia I just wrote free form. Over time I noticed patterns and my notes became more like a form I fill in during the day. Sometimes I go through a period when I just stop keeping any notes for days and weeks. That's almost always a sign I need to tweak my form to make it more user-friendly :)

I use WebMD Pain Coach on my phone It works great to keep track of everything.

I use WebMD Pain Coach on my phone It works great to keep track of everything.

I am definitely going to try this one out, I had tried others in the past, but gave up after a bit because i just couldn't find the one for me. Thanks for the suggestion :)

I'm going to give WebMD a try. Thanks for the suggestion Devilstompa.

I tried both Pain Coach & Catch My Pain. I prefer CMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back