Are You Able to Have Any Form of Fun--Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderr

Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
WI
I am pissed because the days fly by with no fun! I don't know how many days I have left to have fun! It doesn't bother my husband to sit here like aged old puds, watching tv, drinking the occasional beer! I am actually thinking of calling the college to see if they need ushers for their play---that's fun and a good way to see a play for free. I found a wonderful path I want to walk on...except I can't! But what if I pack up my stroller and take it for a walk so I can try out that trail? I would like to hit golf balls at the driving range, just a few but I may have to take along a teen, just in case!
Hell, a good day is when I get through a shower without stopping to sit on the side of the tub. Soo, we'll see what I come up with! I'll keep you posted. let me know if you have any ideas for fun-ness!:roll:

I only wish I could get out and go for a 15 minute walk! With horrible foot/ankle pain, it's hard to walk and do anything! I feel like I don't have any fun either.

Hey cinderr, Maybe you could trade that stroller for a wheelchair. Some parks and malls have wheelchairs available for use. Some can be used for free and others are rented. That way you could see the trails and join in on the fun and not wear yourself out. Even some super markets and department stores, and other entertainment spots have motorized wheelchairs or manual ones.

If you want to visit national parks go online to youtube and search for the park or type of entertainment you are craving to see. This is what I do when I am wanted to learn something about other sections of the country or world.

Call that old friend and invite them to visit at your home or somewhere close by. I think sometimes we get so depressed on what we can't do that it locks us up and we become fearful of trying new things or getting together with friends, or inviting others into our homes. I hope that you will explore new ideas and be as out going as possible. Also I wish the best for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back