Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2023
Country
CA
State
NB
Last Friday...after rulings a few things out, my practitioner diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia, I have been having pains on a daily basis for the last 2 years.... But recently it started to impede my work, I have those random flash of seeing pain in my lower arms I also forget to do things I get distracted way too easily I have no patience... Apparently it's also a part of it...

At least now I know, I am trying lyrica to see but I'm not keen on taking pills, I'd rather find a more natural way to deal with all that.

At least now I know, I am trying lyrica to see but I'm not keen on taking pills, I'd rather find a more natural way to deal with all that.

And there are plenty of things you can try, too!
Sunkacola has a pinned post in the general discussion forums of many things you can try that do not involve medications. I highly recommend you take a look thru

Last Friday...after rulings a few things out, my practitioner diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia

It’s always weird for me to say, Welcome! It feels like a synonym for “So glad you’re here!” I’m glad you’re here in the forum in the sense that since you’ve already got fibro might as well get help with it from people here!

I imagine it’s a relief just to have a diagnosis after 2 years. Have you had much time to research things about fibro?

You might enjoy our meme thread title A Touch of Humor”. You’ll probably find a few laughs there 😁

Hi The Wolf (cool nsme btw) ) kamie' s meme thread cheers us up a bit, I also feel the same way when welcoming new members cos even though I do like to welcome new members very much! (welcome to the forum btw 🙂 ☕🍪,) I always find it bitter-sweet because the reasons for joining is usually because of a debilitating painfull or chronic fatigue condition, I remember how confused worried and exhausted I was when I didn't know what was causing my symptoms, so it was a bit of a comfort to gave it a name "eventually" (don't know if ypu feel the same way about it? ) also I had some problems with lyrica (auditory/visual hallucinations) but most meds have side effects (and those were mine on that particular one) lI take gabbapentin now (makes me drowsy but preference to lyrica) I hope you are well (as in having a managble ok day with it) welcome again 🩶🐺🩶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back