Kev123

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
New member here:
Basically I'm 53 year old male , having suffered strange tho he going on the last 5 years (.& further back when thinking about it). Always thought/ guided that my aches , pains, dry eyes, failing eyesight, pins and needles , forgetfulness, balance problems, poor sleep, morning stiffness ... age .. your older ... it's your age .. I've been checked for MS , brain scanned , seen Neurologist, many blood test , ALL Clear ( and your dissapointed) because you need to know .. the last 6 months has been pretty bad .. I used to run bit hurt hamstring which WILL NOT get better .. saw a new Dr 3 weeks ago .. for the first time The words Fibromyalgia were mentioned " go and study about it " , " come back and see me in 2 weeks .... you've had loads of tests we eliminated lots of stuff.. i then told Dr My sister was diagnosed with this 10 plus years ago.. I'm taking ages to get going in morning.. worse thing is I can feel this strong inner tremor throughout my whole body ... anyway see what Dr says Friday

Welcome Kev, sometimes it's just good to get answers finally.

And/But for me, targeting each single symptom has been much more important & helpful than the diagnoses, which help (that) tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back