Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
ME
Hope all my fellow fibro fighters are staying warm. This burst of cold arctic air is miserable. 14 below here on the Maine coast, 30 below with wind chill, at 7am. And I know it's colder elsewhere. Dreading heading to work today as the cold amplifies the pain and I'm shuffling like a zombie. At least there is no snow to clear off the car. Let's see how many layers I can put on and still manage to move! Stay warm.

Oh Loftpat, that sounds awful! Maybe I shouldn't say what the weather is here in central AZ. ( I had the windows open for a few hours this afternoon. Last week we were in the 20s. with snow. It comes and goes. The mud is the worst as we live tucked into the mountains; dirt roads, drives, property. Ah well, we all have to deal with something. I don't really know your kind of cold, so perhaps that's why I don't know why you all in cold country feel worse in the cold, I usually feel better, much less migraines, more energy. But as I said, we don't get that cold. Just a little north of us I've experienced -10, that's the worst. So do keep warm my fellow sufferer, and take special care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back