Not open for further replies.

Libragirl67

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Is there any corolation between fibro and curvature of the spine? I have always had the lower back pains. But lately I have noticed a signifigant curving in my shoulders and back. Not sure if there is much I can do about it. :confused:

Libragirl, I don't really know about the curvature of the spine, but I do know that fibro seems to make lower back pain much worse when trying to do any reaching or bending. I am unable to do either one without suffering terrible spasms in my lower back. Any exercises I have tried to make that area more limber do not work. So if you have spine curvature it could make things a whole lot worse. Not much help. sorry! :(

Its ok 1sweed. You are right, the lower back pain is the worst for me. I have a job that requires me to bend a little bit. And somedays it makes me want to cry. But other days it is really not that bad. I don't know what triggers it and what makes it not hurt on other days. My spine curvature is just strange. Maybe it has nothing to do with the fibro, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back